💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What would make you love Gaga even more?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

darkchylde

Making a raw rock record, no autotune, a "Lady Gaga & x band" project, even if it's just for one era.

And getting decent merch designers (& lower prices), of course.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if she put out a new album, no matter what genre. And just wear amazing fashion and make amazing music video's!

aaronyoji

i guess if she just put out her best record to date, and it actually lived up to the smoke and mirrors of what she says it is. whether that be an indie electronica record, or an 80s dark wave rock n roll revival record. oh and if she could say "**** you pop music" just a few more times. oh and if she let me curate the producers she worked with on an album. and also became my good friend lol. oh and if she went back to having an aesthetically strong, creative fire to her, not necessarily like her past records/videos/performances/visuals, but just in general. and to innovate/invent things more like how she did with the fame/fame monster and ARTPOP (even though theyre nowhere to be seen now)

thats all, nothing too hard ;)

Born To Slay

fight for animal rights

This

If she went vegan and spoke up for animals, I'd love her more

Radio Ga Ga

Be a little less prideful I guess (it's starting to annoy be a little bit...); make music faster like lana del rey

if she made an Accept style heavy metal album and sang every word in her raspy screams like she does with some words in the versus of aura when she sings it live. 

Curunir

to be brutally honest.. if she donated a million dollars to me. i could really use a million dollars right now :smh:

otherwise, i don't know, maybe if i met her. yeah probably that

Lona Delery

If she releases ARTPOP Act II with at least 10 songs.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

OpusDiaboli666

Releasing all her unreleased stuff

Releasing new music

Handling the m&g's similiar and not give some people one and a half hours of her time plus personal time and others 10 minutes

PopBitch

That she throws off caring what anyone thinks about her, stops the whining  and victimization, and goes balls to the wall  the next album.  I would love her more for it, to see that feisty Gaga back.

Someone wrote this on one of the Beatles experimental psychedelia songs linked below about the Beatles and the breathneck pace of their sounds changing and evolving and experimenting on each album coming out yearly.

"Why were the Beatles so great at this point? Because like all great artists they didn't care about being popular or rich. They literally floated down stream - you could follow if you liked, but they couldn't have cared less if you didn't."

That needs to be Gaga's philosophy and that is done with really collaborating with musicians also, not just yes people in the studio.  Free the mind and open up the creativity and whoever follows her as fans follows.  Fans need to let go of wanting her to be the biggest thing.  Let her evolution happen organically without care about her being the biggest pop star and the masses accepting her again.  That may or may not happen, but it has to be ultimately about the music, not the sales.

The Beatles song sonicswise was done with a lot of experimenting with sound, the first samples and loops ever done I've read.  The reverse guitar is amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tisjsgsgtZU

Archived