💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga photoshop scandal

Stef

Featured Posts

Katie14

First of all. I'm not convinced she actually edited her pictures. But even if she did,I don't feel disappointed or upset with her.I feel sad that she feels insecure about her appearance and has trouble taking her own advice about loving yourself. That she has helped so many people but still has her own struggles that she can't seem to get over completely.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm up all night , unable to sleep thing about this scandal............ :giggle:

Mars..........or bust!

Seriously....give her a break.  Who cares if she did or didn't photoshop the pic.  Either way, her body still looks good, and im sure many of us touch-up our photos before posting them online too. It's about showing the best possible version of yourself...and who cares if you use some technology to help yourself look better.  The only reason this is even an issue, is cuz it's gaga, and every one wants to drag gaga.  Let it go, she's a strong woman, and she can do whatever the f**k she wants.  IDK why using photoshop is viewed as a bad thing, its just a tool to make yourself look better....where's the harm in that?  

Archived