💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga photoshop scandal

Stef

Featured Posts

Ok yea her stomach is tucked in, big deal. Im pretty sure this isnt photoshopped...pretty sure thats what her body looks like. 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
latina twilight

Oh, so there's people who actually care, I see.

If you feel shocked or "offended", you shouldn't call her fat then.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

LeoFameMonster

the mirror is the major thing, I think the rest are a bit reaching. Why would she make her butt blurry when she has one of the best in show biz and her stomach, why would she even do something that obvious.

I edit my pictures too :whitney:

I see no problem

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

JgHaus78

Seriously....give her a break.  Who cares if she did or didn't photoshop the pic.  Either way, her body still looks good, and im sure many of us touch-up our photos before posting them online too. It's about showing the best possible version of yourself...and who cares if you use some technology to help yourself look better.  The only reason this is even an issue, is cuz it's gaga, and every one wants to drag gaga.  Let it go, she's a strong woman, and she can do whatever the f**k she wants.  IDK why using photoshop is viewed as a bad thing, its just a tool to make yourself look better....where's the harm in that?  

AGREED. I stay airbrushed and and tucked.

shaneybaby

the mirror looks a little weird in the pic but i genuinely think this is her body lol like it looks how she always does i dont see the big thing. It not like she looks like some anorexic stick figure she looks good.. i call bs on the photoshop

Oh, so there's people who actually care, I see.

If you feel shocked or "offended", you shouldn't call her fat then.

:applause:

Jonna Lee

i think this was the cover art for c2c.

her cheek at the left side... then she inserts her finger to the other cheek

This! interesting idea...

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Supersonic

Lmao what. The "blurry" effect is pretty nonexistent and everybody can tuck their stomach in, you don't need photoshop for that. And why would she photoshop her arms? Tbh if Gaga was any insecure about her looks, it sure as hell wouldn't be her lower arms

Seriously....give her a break.  Who cares if she did or didn't photoshop the pic.  Either way, her body still looks good, and im sure many of us touch-up our photos before posting them online too. It's about showing the best possible version of yourself...and who cares if you use some technology to help yourself look better.  The only reason this is even an issue, is cuz it's gaga, and every one wants to drag gaga.  Let it go, she's a strong woman, and she can do whatever the f**k she wants.  IDK why using photoshop is viewed as a bad thing, its just a tool to make yourself look better....where's the harm in that?  

Why Photoshop is viewed as a bad thing? It's just a tool to make yourself look better?

Honey. Normal people use filters to make themselves look better. Not altering their body shape and size. 

Let me give you a little insider information on the way normal people think. Normal people hate Photoshop because it RUINS society and normal peoples' view and perception on themselves. We feel like we can never look like those portrayed in magazines and posters. The media brainwashes us into thinking we'll never be good enough. This leads to diseases such as Anorexia and Bulimia. 

It subconsciously happens. I don't understand how you can say the things you said in your post. Educate yourself, please!

high heeled fem

Ok yea her stomach is tucked in, big deal. Im pretty sure this isnt photoshopped...pretty sure thats what her body looks like. 

i was thinking the same :shrug: her tummy isnt perfect... its still like normal person

however when i look again at the pic now all this has been drawn to my attention i can see that her thighs and butt look different?

her tummy looks fine... when anyone does that yoga pose and is toned like gaga it pulls everything in... 

Archived