💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga photoshop scandal

Stef

Featured Posts

Stiletto Ninja

It's not about exposing anyone, it's about being critical about the messages she's sending. We all love gags but when she's been such a vocal advocate for self love it's blatantly hypocritical. Magazines and promo are one thing because I imagine they're out of her control. Instagram gives the impression it's directly from her which just feels like a slap in the face.

Also don't condemn others for questioning her integrity. If anything, people being critical of her contradictory actions show that they care about what she says and hope she maintains her positive impact on young people.

Just because she makes it a point to campaign for body positivity, it doesn't render her automatically exempt from having her own issues with her body. She struggles just as much as anybody else does, especially when being in the public eye means she's more prone to sh!tty comments.

Its not so much questioning her integrity as much as it is just shaming her for struggling with her own insecurities. Having that level of self-confidence is difficult, especially when a lot of the criticism comes from your own fans who have no reason make it a point to care about things like that.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
touchmetouchme

Didn't Donatella say that "gaga didn't want her Versace posters to be photoshopped..." (Or something of that nature)?

I'm not mad that she photoshopped that insta pic (Cuz basically most celebs does), I'm curious why she did it when she was against it for the Versace campaign (which would be spread WW)...

You would want your natural skin ww? I get that she's beautiful but in today's time you have to be air bushed a d toned to get mass appeal

SpaceAce

she's not just another teen.

But she is human like the rest of us and she should be allowed to have some breaks. All of you looking for an infallible, superhuman, perfect idol and role model need to look elsewhere.

small hint: you'll never find one.

But she is human like the rest of us and she should be allowed to have some breaks. All of you looking for an infallible, superhuman, perfect idol and role model need to look elsewhere.

small hint: you'll never find one.

i am sorry, but I find absolutely no reason why you have to be a superhuman to accept your body. I refuse to believe gaga was behind this pic being photo shopped, but it is not much to expect someone to atleast do what they preach so relentlessly...

gagaisitalian

Seriously....give her a break.  Who cares if she did or didn't photoshop the pic.  Either way, her body still looks good, and im sure many of us touch-up our photos before posting them online too. It's about showing the best possible version of yourself...and who cares if you use some technology to help yourself look better.  The only reason this is even an issue, is cuz it's gaga, and every one wants to drag gaga.  Let it go, she's a strong woman, and she can do whatever the f**k she wants.  IDK why using photoshop is viewed as a bad thing, its just a tool to make yourself look better....where's the harm in that?  

You can't be serious.

tumblr_neha8irbbu1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I just can't imagine Gaga photoshopping her photo and then posting it on instagram after all she's said and done regarding body image and self love.. I'd never believe she could do it... That's just so sad. 

You would want your natural skin ww? I get that she's beautiful but in today's time you have to be air bushed a d toned to get mass appeal
That's not the case, but at the same time you pointed out what I meant, for such a huge campaign as Versace, its a big deal to look flawless but otherwise she was looking more for the 'natural look' than photoshopping her pics, which she understand that the whole world gonna see, when on-no-big deal as Instagram (regarding photoshop) she photoshopped her pic

Archived