💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga photoshop scandal

Stef

Featured Posts

So Born This Way of her  :flop: every day she becomes more and more contradictory, i have times really doubting her honesty in any way...

So you doubt her honesty because she may have felt self-conscious? 

The possibility of her struggling with her body image as she apparently has in the past doesn't invalidate what she has done to spread positivity. In this case, I find it a bit insensitive to complain about the contradiction. 

& tbh as others have said, even if this is edited, the distortion is so mild it's probably an insignificant change. Her body doesn't look any different than what we've seen before.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scandal?  :rip:

I must confess that I wouldn't have noticed without all of you pointing it out and I still don't care. I guess she is just sick of all the comments how "fat" she has become. No woman would enjoy it, especially someone who has had problems with her self-image before. 

Bradley

That really looks photo shopped but Gaga doesn't seem like that kind of person who cares if she looks ugly. I mean there were tons of ways for her to look pretty but she didn't give a fck though.

Teal Ambition

Don't forget this one too, look at the bag in the left corner, its all distorted:

http://instagram.com/p/xroBILJFL8/

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

The Master

I Guess a Beyonce collab part 2 really did happen  :hor: And lets pray to go that pawsdownimsofakebutilovemadonna doesn't get this.

Elizabeth

but what would moving her arms up even achieve? The 'blurry' thing over her bum and the stomach sucked in aren't anything, but if the mirror thing is photoshop then I don't understand what difference it's making to the picture? It's not like doing that would make her arms look skinnier. I wouldn't really see this as anything tbh.

Hecturr

mods just lock this, it's not like the edit makes her look thinner. It'd only make her arms look weird or smth and blurred out at her ass 

pachinko

This is not a scandal. No one is talking about it except monsters. X]

Everyone uses filters... now be quiet about this.

djBuffoon

Lmao what. The "blurry" effect is pretty nonexistent and everybody can tuck their stomach in, you don't need photoshop for that. And why would she photoshop her arms? Tbh if Gaga was any insecure about her looks, it sure as hell wouldn't be her lower arms

This. If she did photoshop it, why her lower arms and butt? What random and unnecessary places to touch-up. During that particular pose in hot yoga, those two parts should be as tight and bulged as they are in the pic. :huh:

just because she preaches self-acceptance and body revolution doesn't mean she always listens to her own advice  :shrug:  we all give advice we haven't always kept real to ourselves. at least she cares about helping others, even if it means she doesn't help herself.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Archived