Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga photoshop scandal

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde

Do you guys remember that she's an actual human? She has feelings. Stop being idiots.

So what if she photoshopped or edited her own body? If it's gonna make her feel better, I'm totally cool with it. Also, what were you expecting? She's being called fat ON A DAILY BASIS. Give her a break.

Do you guys remember that she's an actual human? She has feelings. Stop being idiots.

So what if she photoshopped or edited her own body? If it's gonna make her feel better, I'm totally cool with it. Also, what were you expecting? She's being called fat ON A DAILY BASIS. Give her a break.

:applause:  :applause:

Stomach tucked in....ummm, go and take in this position and look for youself that this is exactly how your stomach looks like when standing in this position (if your fit enough)

I'm actually surprised this thread is still opened

Just because she makes it a point to campaign for body positivity, it doesn't render her automatically exempt from having her own issues with her body. She struggles just as much as anybody else does, especially when being in the public eye means she's more prone to sh!tty comments.

Its not so much questioning her integrity as much as it is just shaming her for struggling with her own insecurities. Having that level of self-confidence is difficult, especially when a lot of the criticism comes from your own fans who have no reason make it a point to care about things like that.

I see where you're coming from and I couldn't imagine going into the public eye under such scrutiny especially when you struggle with self image/esteem. I mean, she's working out and obviously in a good place but it's just hard to see a few people unquestioningly support everything she does :/

Psychedelic

I noticed the photoshop instantly for this and another pic she posted previously... She honestly should not do that, mostly because of the 'accept yoursef' campaign she' all about... but whatever, I don't mind it either, it's her life... her decisions, her intagram, her pics, her photoshop!!!

Lion Heart

tumblr_inline_n6exdkGCFa1qzlbxm.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

geopang

Seriously....give her a break. Who cares if she did or didn't photoshop the pic. Either way, her body still looks good, and im sure many of us touch-up our photos before posting them online too. It's about showing the best possible version of yourself...and who cares if you use some technology to help yourself look better. The only reason this is even an issue, is cuz it's gaga, and every one wants to drag gaga. Let it go, she's a strong woman, and she can do whatever the f**k she wants. IDK why using photoshop is viewed as a bad thing, its just a tool to make yourself look better....where's the harm in that?

freebit

What an ~edgy fan the OP is. Why post this here? 

No one (but her haters) cared when Beyonce did it the first time, so you can shut it with that argument. Their instas, they can do what they want.

SlaeUrAnus

If this way a Bey thread y'all would be goin at it hell for leather

Gurl, imagine if it was a Katy thread.

She will get ripped to shreds!

In my messy era.

Archived