💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What era did you join Gagadaily and why?

Katie14

Era  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What era did you join Gagadaily?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • Cheek To Cheek

Featured Posts

Katie14

When and why did you decide to join an online community dedicated to Gaga?

I joined in 2011, a few months before Born This Way came out. I didn't know anyone who was as obsessed with Gaga as I was so I thought it would be fun to have people to talk about her with. And not just talk, but a--lyze every detail of her videos, performances, and lyrics. Stuff that nobody else but stand would care about or even notice. It's also the easiest way to keep up to date with everything going cc on in her life.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iAstroLeo

I joined when The Fame Monster era started. I loved this woman so much and I wanted to find out more about her, and hopefully make some new friends :) I was scared to post though :emma: I only started to be more active when GGD 2.0 came out :legend:

darkchylde

After a while reading the forums for fun, I joined last week so you could say I joined during the Jazz Meltdown era.

August, 2013. But I've been lurking for quite a while. 

I really liked the community and wanted to share my thoughts with other people. Also, LGBT aspect which is so abysmal in my country. 

I joined in 2009, only posted a little.

I made my (another) Gagadaily account when ARTPOP was announced in 2013 (Well, not announced, you know what I mean), cause, you know

I like dancin', and ponies....

JaysAMess

I joined in 2010, so.. I guess The Fame Monster era?

I became a fan of Gaga before 2010 though, I was a fan since Just Dance, however I had no idea about Gagadaily until a friend told me about it in 2010.

technically BTW era, but it was in 2012 the tour already started and I just want it to enjoy it with others fans, but I didn't really start posting until the first months of 2013 or something like that

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

SEVDALIZA

Pre-ARTPOP era, after lurking for so long :nick:

I remember I joined just because I wanted to feel the rush of being a GGD member ( :emma: ) but I ended up being too scared to post, so I'd just stick to the chat :rip:

operating from another world

I joined mid-ARTPOP era because I became a fan at the beginning of the ARTPOP era  :spin: but the actual reason why I joined is that I wanted more information and also to talk about everything related to Gaga. I'm so glad that I made an account. :flutter:

I'm a newbie and joined GGD 2 weeks ago  :teehee:  :teehee: I was visiting the site nearly every day as a guest so I decided to join.

The main reason is, that me and my friends rarely talk about music and they don't care about Gaga so I was always looking for a place like GGD  :yes:

Computer

Member Since 21 Sep 2013

When Applause came out and all the media was reporting Gaga is over, I realized I had taken for granted that Gaga was the number one pop star, fresh, new, unstoppable and adored by the entire world.  It was vaguely traumatic when that was questioned at the end of 2013.  I started to panic (not my actual self, just my stan self) and I wanted to appreciate and savor what was left of her career.   I wasn't getting enough information on Twitter so I joined here and I ate up every bit of information that seemed to indicate her success.  I just really didn't want Gaga to be over.  Since then I made friends on here so now I can't leave this cult site even if I wanted to.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

jomonster12

I join during middle of the ARTPOP era. I saw gagadaily in twitter, I always was seeing it so I decided to check it out. I did, and know i'm here 24/7  :fat:

Archived