Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What era did you join Gagadaily and why?

Katie14

Era  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What era did you join Gagadaily?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • Cheek To Cheek

Featured Posts

ARTPOP era (November 2013), I left the ATRL forum because haters were dragging Gaga so much. I wish I discovered GGD years earlier.

Love Trumps Hate

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga

I've been lurking since TFM but didn't join till tbtwb cause I wanted to ask questions about the monster pit lol

Supersonic

I joined way back in 2010, but never logged on because a) I forgot my username and b) I forgot my password. I think I ACTUALLY joined last year in September 2014 and became active

La Primavera

I actually joined in March 2013 (with my old account, but I don't use it anymore) because I just kinda wanted to see what's going on with her. It was basically the pre-ARTPOP blackout era, so I wanted to know if anything happened, and I mean ANYTHING. :emma: And I didn't know anyone that liked her, so I wanted to like interact with other monsters, ya feel me?

freebit

I joined October 2013. I've been a regular fan of hers since 2008, but I just wanted more info on what was going on with Gaga because things seemed messy, and I also liked seeing the era unfold with other people. Previously I just listened to her music and didn't pay that much attention to her personal life and interviews. I suppose ARTPOP made me more of a fan, lol.

Michelle

I joined when The Fame Monster era started. I loved this woman so much and I wanted to find out more about her, and hopefully make some new friends :) I was scared to post though :emma: I only started to be more active when GGD 2.0 came out :legend:

exactly the same here ;)
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

The Private In Public era :derpga: I needed key info on TFM 2.0

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Alfonso

Grew tired of being a guest so I joined. :creepflop:

basically this :fan:, haha, just that i had created an account before (like february 2014) but it never functioned so i had to create a new one in november (2014) :toofloppy:

thierryrreiht

I joined May of last year.

Grew tired of being a guest so I joined. 

Cheek to Cheek, and same

i joined in  sep 2013.....lol all this time i was thinking i joined somwhere in 2014  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:

but yeah i was guest for a while but than i escaped mess that lm.com and joined here :)

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

djBuffoon

Became active right after Swinefest, because that performance blew me away and I thought (and still do) that ARTPOP was her best music thus far.

Archived