💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard ranks 20 Best Albums of the 2010s (Kanye #1, Beyonce #2)

Dolev

Featured Posts

Robinladen

IA so that makes 5 fillers out of 15 tracks  :smh:

1/3 being a filler omg :rip:

I really want Gaga to make a flawless album that you can listen to from the top to the botom. BTW has quite some fillers as well.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

1/3 being a filler omg :rip:

I really want Gaga to make a flawless album that you can listen to from the top to the botom. BTW has quite some fillers as well.

Well we can't ask Gaga to make a perfect album tbh.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

I agree. I think Born This Way deserves a spot somewhere in there though, especially over Pure Heroine (which is a good album in my opinion, but not one of the best of the past few years).

lol yes I've heard it, I hear the songs on TV all the time. You sound like such a parrot.

I'm proud to stand up against Moloch and his narcissistic messages  :nick:

We get it you don't like him and his music :smh:

Have you considered that, just maybe, so many people praise the album because the genuinely consider it a great album? You remind me of certain people who roll their eyes when they somehow learn you like Gaga.

It's unbearably elitist, 

XoXoJoanneGaga

Well we can't ask Gaga to make a perfect album tbh.

If you consider her to be a truly great musician and not just a pop star, then it's not too much to ask. All the best artists have at least one masterpiece album. She'll get there someday (hopefully with the next one).

The Child

If you consider her to be a truly great musician and not just a pop star, then it's not too much to ask. All the best artists have at least one masterpiece album. She'll get there someday (hopefully with the next one).

Of course she'll have her masterpiece, I have no doubts about that. Even Britney who is considered as just a pop star has her masterpiece (Blackout). I think the next one will be Gaga's masterpiece, after all she's been through.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

are they fu**ing kidding me? born this way MURDERS all of those albums, one song from btw is better than all of those albums combined, goodbye billboard you floppy useless BS of a website tbh.

hell, ARTPOP is better than all of those albums too tbh.

swemRT6.gif

I like the list. I'd move some things around, but I like it. Yay for Bon Iver.

Would hella throw in BTW, though.

3 points in and ready for more

Joaco95

Yes it is, it achieved to make me stay awake not like Beyonce.

you just wanted some floppy upbeats, dont you

Billboard is trying to be some sort of underground indie music blog thing, but sprinkles it with Katy Perry and Taylor Swift because after all they're still Billboard. Lol

Billboard basically just takes critics ratings and conglomerates them.

But if you disagree with the critics (and who doesn't), then the list is meaningless.

Archived