💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard ranks 20 Best Albums of the 2010s (Kanye #1, Beyonce #2)

Dolev

Featured Posts

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aquaprincess

How did it affect music or how did it affect people that do not listen to Gaga's music. The album as a whole was not an impact. test me on this, walk up to a random stranger and sing the chorus to ANY Gaga song from Born This Way and if more than 5 out of 10 know what the hell you are singing then you know it deserves to be on that list. 

you make that same argument about a couple of the ones that made the list. i dont think all of them had a impact...

Born Brave

you make that same argument about a couple of the ones that made the list. i dont think all of them had a impact...

Obviously this list is bs. 21 is probably the only impactful album out of all the ones mentioned. 

GagaSkeletonWay

Born This Way is iconic and a flawless album, regardless of what anyone says IMO it's the best album is the decade so far

standing-ovation.gif

Psychedelic

Where is Born This Way? Like seriously???

I'm not the type of fan to brag about their artists... But BTW had to be there, there's no way around it!!!  :crossed:

GagaSkeletonWay

Uh it's not talking about stan opinion, it's taking the impact on pop culture and from a technical perspective

which the bolded don't belong to. I'm not sure why people on here think ARTPOP will be memorable for anyone outside the fanbase

Born This Way didn't have impact?  :bye:

Where's MMLP2? :wtf:

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Red? Really?

(and above Born To Die???)

Congrats to Lorde. And congrats to Lana for making it at all, really. 

21 has sold more than a lot of those albums combined but it's behind Kanye and Beyonce? 

What does that have to do with anything

Ferrer Zorola

Random Access Memories and Pure Heroine are way overrated in my opinion. Beyoncé is good but B'Day is better and honestly, she's annoying me so much right now I mean if it were Gaga, the overexposure would have already burnt her. Plus, if we were on Gaga's peak she would be on that list, too. What does the hate she receives have to do with the quality of her music, her albums were always praised... I don't see Justin Bieber affected by this. I guess it's more difficult for a female pop star. 

LIFE IS GOOD

Phoenix

Born This Way deserves a Top 5 and that's not only 'cause I love Gaga. Everybody knows that. Bye.

💎

Archived