💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard ranks 20 Best Albums of the 2010s (Kanye #1, Beyonce #2)

Dolev

Featured Posts

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joaco95

I forgot Blow, the others are pretty forgettable, well thanks to Beyonce, I have an album to listen in case I have insomnia.

each post makes you look more pressed. stop

Glad my girl Lorde is on there :teehee:

Gaga should have been on there but oh well. I think the top 5 is actually pretty spot on. Maybe Channel Orange could have been replaced by Daft Punk but Frank Ocean's cool.

:wtf: Have you even heard MBDTF? I mean... Surely you can at least appreciate the production, subject matter and innovative sound. Even if it isn't exactly your thing.

Runaway remains the best song from the 2010's :legend:

they ****ed up a little the final versions

leak>>>>

Redstreak

Red

Born to Die

Beyoncé

Pure Heroine

:legend:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Redstreak

Oh and Same Trailer, Different Park :legend:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

hopefully this list a joke espically first two,born this way and ARTPOP should be top 5 imo and cheek to cheek should be in top 10

20. Lana Del Rey, Born To Die
19. James Blake, James Blake
15. Disclosure, Settle
11. Vampire Weekend, Modern Vampires of the City
8. Jay Z & Kanye West, Watch The Throne
5. Kendrick Lamar, good kid, m.A.A.d city
4. Frank Ocean, Channel Orange
2. Beyonce, Beyonce
1. Kanye West, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

hopefully this list a joke espically first two,born this way and ARTPOP should be top 5 imo and cheek to cheek should be in top 10

Uh it's not talking about stan opinion, it's taking the impact on pop culture and from a technical perspective

which the bolded don't belong to. I'm not sure why people on here think ARTPOP will be memorable for anyone outside the fanbase

Pain of fame1

Well clearly the trainee who wrote this is not a Gaga fan.

This. It's true that BTW was more of a WW hit thant in the US, but it should deverve TO BE ON THE TOP 10, DEFINITLY.

Uh it's not talking about stan opinion, it's taking the impact on pop culture and from a technical perspective

which the bolded don't belong to. I'm not sure why people on here think ARTPOP will be memorable for anyone outside the fanbase

You are right with ARTPOP but NO FOR BTW. BTW IS ONE OF THE ALBUMS THAT HAS HAD MOST CULTURAL AND SOCIAL IMPACT IN THE LAST, LIKE 10 YEARS.

This. It's true that BTW was more of a WW hit thant in the US, but it should deverve TO BE ON THE TOP 10, DEFINITLY.

You are right with ARTPOP but NO FOR BTW. BTW IS ONE OF THE ALBUMS THAT HAS HAD MOST CULTURAL AND SOCIAL IMPACT IN THE LAST, LIKE 9 YEARS.

Born Brave

21 has sold more than a lot of those albums combined but it's behind Kanye and Beyonce? 

I agree. ARTPOP is a great album if you're a Gaga follower but her fans were the only ones that even cared about it. 

Born Brave

You are right with ARTPOP but NO FOR BTW. BTW IS ONE OF THE ALBUMS THAT HAS HAD MOST CULTURAL AND SOCIAL IMPACT IN THE LAST, LIKE 10 YEARS.

How did it affect music or how did it affect people that do not listen to Gaga's music. The album as a whole was not an impact. test me on this, walk up to a random stranger and sing the chorus to ANY Gaga song from Born This Way and if more than 5 out of 10 know what the hell you are singing then you know it deserves to be on that list. 

Pain of fame1

How did it affect music or how did it affect people that do not listen to Gaga's music. The album as a whole was not an impact. test me on this, walk up to a random stranger and sing the chorus to ANY Gaga song from Born This Way and if more than 5 out of 10 know what the hell you are singing then you know it deserves to be on that list. 

Well at least in my country 8 of 10 would know it. Some teens of my age even loved Sheisse when it was released. BTW was such an impact

Born Brave

Well at least in my country 8 of 10 would know it. Some teens of my age even loved Sheisse when it was released. BTW was such an impact

In the United States we are constantly bombarded with new singers, stars, and songs so it's a bit more difficult to have longevity. That's amazing though. What country are you in?

Pain of fame1

Here

In the United States we are constantly bombarded with new singers, stars, and songs so it's a bit more difficult to have longevity. That's amazing though. What country are you in?

Spain. here its also difficult to have longevity because of the same reason tho..

Joaco95

Song, yes. Album, no.

Trash at #1 & #2

photo-23394.jpg?_r=1414863553

Archived