💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: breakout artist of 2015 IVY LEVAN - Biscut

Xgongiviguess

Featured Posts

Monster2015

I LOVE ****ING IVY LEVAN! She favorites my tweets lol but yea she's very good and very underrated! I just don't understand how someone like Perez Hilton can get her on a show...

:awkney:

This! but where did she get the $$ though? :laughga:

Pretty sure its label money..signed with intescope through cherrytree I believe

I LOVE ****ING IVY LEVAN! She favorites my tweets lol but yea she's very good and very underrated! I just don't understand how someone like Perez Hilton can get her on a show...

Pretty sure its label money..signed with intescope through cherrytree I believe

Oh I believe you but I just found it weird that they would approve something like this when she's unknown and trying to make a name for herself? I think I spotted like 3 different Blondes designs and they must not be cheap lol. It must have inflated the budget so much! It's nice of interscope though

who will love me when the night is over

• 1 month later...
Darcklighter22

I really like her, her voice really is something different but the GP might have a hard time with her appearance as it seems to still be a mixture of allot of things or seeming to look like allot of artists 

I really like her, her voice really is something different but the GP might have a hard time with her appearance as it seems to still be a mixture of allot of things or seeming to look like allot of artists 

​anyone I've shown her to has asked if she's a drag queen

Pure Adrenaline

foPPvUB.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Darcklighter22

​anyone I've shown her to has asked if she's a drag queen

​yeah that to, she has really big features that give her a man ish kind of look. she's oddly interesting to watch is best of how I can describe her

• 2 months later...

Archived