Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard names Top 20 Best Songs of 2010s So Far, Rihsus #1, Gaga #13

Navy

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like all the songs on the list, but the positions are tragic. Whatever, it's a subjective list and at least I like all those songs.

MESS at "feat. Ester Dean" :toofloppy: She could have been credited on a lot of Nicki songs. (I love Nicki, don't come for me. :wtfga: )

We Can't Stop? Teenage Dream? Get Lucky? Call me maybe? Who made the list? a 12 yo girl?

Kindness rules all.

Deserves #2 tbh. One of the greatest pop songs of all time, one of the greatest pop albums of all time tbh

Totally agree! Robyn is a genius and I consider myself really lucky that I've seen her live twice :giveup: 

:awkney: so a few comments equaling your opinion = everyone has the same opinion as you?¿

Stupid logic

Deserves #2 tbh. One of the greatest pop songs of all time, one of the greatest pop albums of all time tbh

This can't be emphasised enough :cry:

Fiona Apple

:awkney: so a few comments equaling your opinion = everyone has the same opinion as you?¿

Stupid logic

It's funny.Because the only reason you agree with the list because Rihanna is first  :toofloppy:

TEANUS

Call Me Maybe, Teenage Dream, and We Can't Stop making this list :lmao:

Teenage Dream and We Can't Stop being top 10 :lmao: :lmao:

Teenage Dream being #2 :lmao:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Totally agree! Robyn is a genius and I consider myself really lucky that I've seen her live twice :giveup:

She is a genius! I can't wait for her to release a follow up solo to Body Talk. The EP she released last year was a good hold over until then though!! I saw her twice too :giveup: so amazing live. Once opening for Katy and once on her own :legend:

It's funny.Because the only reason you agree with the list because Rihanna is first :toofloppy:

It's funny, because I agree with Rihanna, Gaga, Britney, Robyn, Adele, Drake, and Nicki sooooo :spin:

Archived