Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Style officially named third single. Radio add date: Feb. 10

Redstreak

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mr.peter

great choice. I know places is the song i skip the most, interesting to read so many here want that to be a single. 

ajmsamuel

great choice. I know places is the song i skip the most, interesting to read so many here want that to be a single.

kindest regards

Ray of Light

Her and Katy battling for the spot as the Pop Supreme. Katy's retaliation next era :giveup:

Everyone act natural and evade collateral damage.

Madison-Montgomery-image-madison-montgom

TEANUS

Bad Blood should be the fourth single. Or Wildest Dreams. Those two seem to have the most public interest, after Style of course

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

The most obvious choice as shown by all indicators - from already scoring hit YouTube covers to its status as an early favourite of the label executives and fans alike. It's safe to say, if not expected and anticipated, that Taylor has a clear shot for her 4th #1 hit on the main Billboard chart. And if it does end up as yet another #1 for her, 1989 will then become the first album since Adele's 21 to earn three consecutive number one singles on the HOT 100. Cannot wait for radio to push this song to the moon. It's a cool yet warm pop record, and possibly Taylor's best earworm since 2008's Love Story. So excited for the music video! 

marcwaffles

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS  :omgexcited:  :omgexcited:  :omgexcited:  :omgexcited:  :omgexcited:

I've been waiting for this to happen since 1989 was released!! Can't wait to see the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW1LNHVLFxk

yes, I want it to give some promo for the good sis Lana. :teehee:

But besides that, Wildest Dreams is the best song is 1989 for me.

Archived