Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Ariana Grande Rehearse For Her Innovative Performance

Jjang

Featured Posts

paganpoetry

YAS IMOGEN GET THAT PROMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0lCL2hpRPM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6btFObRRD9k

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAS IMOGEN GET THAT PROMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0lCL2hpRPM

Never seen this before, that's amazing :applause:

paganpoetry

Innovative? No. All that can be done remotely. Pointless, specially since she has a beautiful voice.

But it shows that Ariana wants to be more than some pop singer that has a backing track and backup dancer and a featuring rap verse. She wants to be an individual artist and play a bigger part in performing her music, and being a fan of Imogen Heap (who was a big part in making the mi.mu gloves [she is queen]), she knows where and how to do it. Much respect, Ariana!  :kissga:  :applause:

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

Pure Adrenaline

bringing art pop and technology into one .... queen ha ARTPOP performance is coming :legend:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

aaronyoji

"her" innovative performance? this is built from unknown geniuses only to be utilized by basic pop stars, lets not act like shes a creative individual here. this actually kinda just bugs me. 

Haroon

Oooooooh this is interesting :omg: I look forward to seeing how the final performance using the gloves is  :excited2:

"her" innovative performance? this is built from unknown geniuses only to be utilized by basic pop stars, lets not act like shes a creative individual here. this actually kinda just bugs me. 

Yes, the performance is innovative & it happens to be Ariana's.

Ariana is an artist and a musician, her job is to create music and art.

Following your logic, most of the artists that we view today as "innovative" can be easily dismissed because they weren't the minds behind the technical work, and that applies for Gaga too, by the way.

Lets face it, you don't know enough about Ariana to define her as basic and uncreative, so shut up and take this ugly attitude of yours somewhere else.

lindongardon

Ariana is an artist and a musician, her job is create music and art.

Following your logic, most of the artists that we view today as "innovative" can be easily dismissed because they weren't the minds behind the technical work, and that applies for Gaga too, by the way.

Lets face it, you don't know enough about Ariana to define her as basic and uncreative, so shut up and take this ugly attitude of yours somewhere else.

Oh my god tea are spilled all over this forum.

Drag ha!

****, if she uses these on tour i'm gonna be so done considering my cities date only has top tier seats left and i'm not going. 

Ariana is an artist and a musician, her job is to create music and art.

Well said :applause:

I'm really excited to see what Ari does with these gloves as a final result. Really tempted to go to her tour as I love the album and she's a good performer. It's two hours away though and on a school night so it would be stressful driving there and back :( I guess I'll wait until it kicks off next month to watch videos and stuff before I get a ticket!

Archived