Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Ariana Grande Rehearse For Her Innovative Performance

Jjang

Featured Posts

SEVDALIZA

I agree, her auto - tune during the AMA speechless performance. :smh:

Love that performance but the good sis sounded like she was drowning. She just goes much better without it.

Now, THIS is how to use autotune properly :applause:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9os5qNv_RI

operating from another world

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love that performance but the good sis sounded like she was drowning. She just goes much better without it.

Now, THIS is how to use autotune properly :applause:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9os5qNv_RI

*:flutter:

*But i think it fits Ariana more cause these gloves tend to also control vocal riffs and harmonies, which are Ariana's speciality after all.

SEVDALIZA

:flutter:

But i think it fits Ariana more cause these gloves tend to also control vocal riffs and harmonies, which are Ariana's speciality after all.

Totally! :yes: When she sing that bit of JALBOYH at the end my heart melted :heart:

operating from another world

Totally! :yes: When she sing that bit of JALBOYH at the end my heart melted :heart:

*I loved that so much too! :flutter: :nooo:

itmightberyan

I hope she gives Imogen major credit for this if this is some televised performance. I really don't want it to become "her thing" if she popularizes it..

I hope she gives Imoge

n major credit for this if this is some televised performance. I really don't want it to become "her thing" if she popularizes it..

Relax. She is a friend of Ariana's. I'm sure she wouldn't bother if she popularized it.

i dont really get the point of these lol 

I think they are so cool.

It's a new instrument. You play all other instruments with your fingers so why not synth stuff. 

IT SOUNDS AMAZING!!! 

Archived