Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Iggy Azalea's "Heavy Crown" played in The Secret Service trailer

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TRILL MONSTER

What kind of swaggy bada** attitude you're spitting there. :legend: You even felt the need to use a derogatory term just to make a point eh? If that makes you feel good about yourself, good on you mate. Whatever floats your boat. :)

Yeah, this is a Lady Gaga forum afterall, so that's fine. How about the other irrelevant threads about a song climbing on this chart, the no. of sales of this artist's album, the rave reviews on this artist's new single, etc? It's alright because nobody complained for them right. But wait, this thread is about an Iggy Azalea song, so what better ways to continue hating her by demanding threads like this that acknowledges her and her music to be closed or moved. I bet you that if this isn't Iggy, you wouldn't even make such an effort to complain about the need to have a thread for this.

and no, you don't see me ranting on Azealia Banks threads even though I despise her attitude. and yeah, I guess I don't really see the need to make a harsh, strong shade on the critically acclaimed Banks (mind you, I respect her talent a lot) because my time is better spent on doing other things rather than obsessively hating her on every threads about her. How about you? Maybe you need to check yourself on how many times you spew hatred on every Iggy threads out there. :shrug:

You see, I don't really post much on these boards because I know there are always people out there who will come for you with their "intelligent" thoughts - people who think their logic is above anyone else who have a different opinion from them. I don't even quote these famous and influential Azealia stans who always drags Iggy because I don't have the luxury of time to argue with their arrogant dispositions on the subject matter.

I didn't intend to single you out. You just happen to have a history of demanding these Iggy threads to be closed these past few days hence we called you out, but personally, I don't have anything against you, regardless of your bigotry and lack of respect by calling me a "twink".

I'll leave it here because I don't wanna offend you and turn this thread into a mess

On topic: Really glad to know they use this as a background music. Makes me wonder how this song will fare if released as a single. :flutter: Let's see if they will consider this as a future single after Trouble.

Lmao .....try me

fu*k outta here ....

I don't have time for your long ass post

BringDaNoize

Lmao .....try me

fu*k outta here ....

STFU already. It's okay for Azebra fans make threads like "Chasing Flop is climbing on the Billboard Dance Club Songs Bubbling Under Hot 1500" but this is not thread-worthy?

Β gossip-girl-blair-stop-talking.gif

Lmao .....try me

fu*k outta here ....

Not reading a post just because it's long and that puts your comments to shame proves your ignorance

STFU already. It's okay for Azebra fans make threads like "Chasing Flop is climbing on the Billboard Dance Club Songs Bubbling Under Hot 1500" but this is not thread-worthy?

Β gossip-girl-blair-stop-talking.gif

:applause: drag her and yes at that Blaire gif :legend:

TRILL MONSTER

Not reading a post just because it's long and that puts your comments to shame proves your ignorance

:applause: drag her and yes at that Blaire gif :legend:

Shut your ass up......

Why do you insist on trying to sound smart and whitty with your generic little stan comebacks

drag her ????

I like di*k but I'm still a guy .....and I have 11 inches too prove it ...

Or is that too much for your little twink bottom??

I don't wanna get banned so I won't say anything else

Shut your ass up......

Why do you insist on trying to sound smart and whitty with your generic little stan comebacks

drag her ????

I like di*k but I'm still a guy .....and I have 11 inches too prove it ...

Or is that too much for your little twink bottom??

I don't wanna get banned so I won't say anything else

What the **** :lmao::wtf: I don't try to sound smart :awkney: you just sound stupid and you continue to sound stupid talking about your over exaggerated dick size that HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING :wtf: reported

Stop arguing in every iggy thread ffs

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Archived