💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Iggy Azalea's "Heavy Crown" played in The Secret Service trailer

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

thread worthy ???

Move this too the iggy azelea thread ....

Yeah because a thread about the other girl's current single climbing on the Dance chart and the others artists deserves their own thread?

This might be old news for some but aren't Iggy and Ellie Goulding fans entitled to know about this song being recognized and played on a movie trailer? A Gaga song being used in a movie has its threads as well so I don't think there's anything wrong with this.

Or maybe because you spend a lot of time lurking and ranting on these Iggy threads hence you want them to be moved over to Iggy's official thread. If you can't stand it, there's a back button that you can easily reach mate. Don't stress yourself too much. :)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah because a thread about the other girl's current single climbing on the Dance chart and the others artists deserves their own thread?

This might be old news for some but aren't Iggy and Ellie Goulding fans entitled to know about this song being recognized and played on a movie trailer? A Gaga song being used in a movie has its threads as well so I don't think there's anything wrong with this.

Or maybe because you spend a lot of time lurking and ranting on these Iggy threads hence you want them to be moved over to Iggy's official thread. If you can't stand it, there's a back button that you can easily reach mate. Don't stress yourself too much. :)

Effortless drag tbh :legend: it's Iggy Szn :legend:

TRILL MONSTER

If you haven't noticed ...... !!!THIS IS A LADY GAGA FORUM!!!

Hence the name GAGADAILY

You twinks think your slick ...ha!

You shouldn't stress out too much either when Azealia drags your fave.....Don't pretend you don't lurk in her threads dropping your weak shade .....and the rules for posting on the entertainment section is only post "relevant" news .......

TRILL MONSTER

Effortless drag tbh :legend: it's Iggy Szn :legend:

thats what I say also when my fave drags your fave

If only your fave knew how to drag just like her little fans .....

SissyFromSpace

The Iggy Szn continues :legend: b---hes gone hate while the critics critic :legend:

People constantly open threads for others for less important things like unknown charts or review but nobody complained, I don't see where is the problem in here.

Stop demanding this only because you don't like the subject.

:applause:

Hence the name GAGADAILY

You shouldn't stress out too much either when Azealia drags your fave.....Don't pretend you don't lurk in her threads dropping your weak shade .....and the rules for posting on the entertainment section is only post "relevant" news .......

Yikes @ this embarrassing, ghetto comeback :rip: how about you stay out of Iggy related threads or just report? x)

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

TRILL MONSTER

:applause:

Yikes @ this embarrassing, ghetto comeback :rip: how about you stay out of Iggy related threads or just report? x)

Yikes @ you for not minding your own damn buisness .....:awkney:

And why ghetto??? What about my post was "ghetto"

Cause I'm black and wear snapbacks ??? Automatically makes my post ghetto ??

Stay outta this ....

SissyFromSpace

Yikes @ you for not minding your own damn buisness ..... :awkney:

And why ghetto??? What about my post was "ghetto"

Cause I'm black and wear snapbacks ??? Automatically makes my post ghetto ??

Stay outta this ....

No I said your post + nasty attitude was.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

TRILL MONSTER

No I said your post + nasty attitude was.

Your little friends don't have such nice little attitudes either ....

cause if you check I politely said if this was "thread worthy" and if it could be moved to the iggy thread and I got attacked .....

Pure Adrenaline

isn't Gaga supposed to be in that movie tho :huh:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Hence the name GAGADAILY

What kind of swaggy bada** attitude you're spitting there. :legend: You even felt the need to use a derogatory term just to make a point eh? If that makes you feel good about yourself, good on you mate. Whatever floats your boat. :)

Yeah, this is a Lady Gaga forum afterall, so that's fine. How about the other irrelevant threads about a song climbing on this chart, the no. of sales of this artist's album, the rave reviews on this artist's new single, etc? It's alright because nobody complained for them right. But wait, this thread is about an Iggy Azalea song, so what better ways to continue hating her by demanding threads like this that acknowledges her and her music to be closed or moved. I bet you that if this isn't Iggy, you wouldn't even make such an effort to complain about the need to have a thread for this.

and no, you don't see me ranting on Azealia Banks threads even though I despise her attitude. and yeah, I guess I don't really see the need to make a harsh, strong shade on the critically acclaimed Banks (mind you, I respect her talent a lot) because my time is better spent on doing other things rather than obsessively hating her on every threads about her. How about you? Maybe you need to check yourself on how many times you spew hatred on every Iggy threads out there. :shrug:

You see, I don't really post much on these boards because I know there are always people out there who will come for you with their "intelligent" thoughts - people who think their logic is above anyone else who have a different opinion from them. I don't even quote these famous and influential Azealia stans who always drags Iggy because I don't have the luxury of time to argue with their arrogant dispositions on the subject matter.

I didn't intend to single you out. You just happen to have a history of demanding these Iggy threads to be closed these past few days hence we called you out, but personally, I don't have anything against you, regardless of your bigotry and lack of respect by calling me a "twink".

I'll leave it here because I don't wanna offend you and turn this thread into a mess

On topic: Really glad to know they use this as a background music. Makes me wonder how this song will fare if released as a single. :flutter: Let's see if they will consider this as a future single after Trouble.

lindongardon

Your little friends don't have such nice little attitudes either ....

cause if you check I politely said if this was "thread worthy" and if it could be moved to the iggy thread and I got attacked .....

Lol. Why are you pressed? Iggy as always bothering this rude Azealia fans.

thats what I say also when my fave drags your fave

If only your fave knew how to drag just little her little fans .....

Stupid comment

What kind of swaggy bada** attitude you're spitting there. :legend: You even felt the need to use a derogatory term just to make a point eh? If that makes you feel good about yourself, good on you mate. Whatever floats your boat. :)

Yeah, this is a Lady Gaga forum afterall, so that's fine. How about the other irrelevant threads about a song climbing on this chart, the no. of sales of this artist's album, the rave reviews on this artist's new single, etc? It's alright because nobody complained for them right. But wait, this thread is about an Iggy Azalea song, so what better ways to continue hating her by demanding threads like this that acknowledges her and her music to be closed or moved. I bet you that if this isn't Iggy, you wouldn't even make such an effort to complain about the need to have a thread for this.

and no, you don't see me ranting on Azealia Banks threads even though I despise her attitude. and yeah, I guess I don't really see the need to make a harsh, strong shade on the critically acclaimed Banks (mind you, I respect her talent a lot) because my time is better spent on doing other things rather than obsessively hating her on every threads about her. How about you? Maybe you need to check yourself on how many times you spew hatred on every Iggy threads out there. :shrug:

You see, I don't really post much on these boards because I know there are always people out there who will come for you with their "intelligent" thoughts - people who think their logic is above anyone else who have a different opinion from them. I don't even quote these famous and influential Azealia stans who always drags Iggy because I don't have the luxury of time to argue with their arrogant dispositions on the subject matter.

I didn't intend to single you out. You just happen to have a history of demanding these Iggy threads to be closed these past few days hence we called you out, but personally, I don't have anything against you, regardless of your bigotry and lack of respect by calling me a "twink".

I'll leave it here because I don't wanna offend you and turn this thread into a mess

On topic: Really glad to know they use this as a background music. Makes me wonder how this song will fare if released as a single. :flutter: Let's see if they will consider this as a future single after Trouble.

:tea:

Iggy said Trouble was the last single from RC, then on to album #2. I love Trouble, but if she and her team was smart it would be Heavy Crown. I think it would smash especially with Ellie's popularity as well. It's a more serious sounding song and I think the public would appreciate that from Queen Igz

LoveandMagic

I feel like I am hearing Iggy's music a lot in commercials lately? Of course Fancy was used for that phone commercial, but I feel like I have heard Bounce used a lot too. Good promo work.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived