đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lenny Kravitz Will Join Katy Perry During The SuperBowl

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

Ladey Gagz

Are you from America? If you are, then you know, how much bigger Taylor than Kety here. Singles? I think the 2nd Taylor's single is #1 and almost triple platinum. What about Kety's?

Roar and Dark Horse are both 6x platinum I believe.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BringDaNoize

Roar and Dark Horse are both 6x platinum I believe.

I'm not sure if dark horse is the 2nd one... Are you?

Ladey Gagz

I'm not sure if dark horse is the 2nd one... Are you?

Oh mb I thought you were talking about singles in their last album in general lol. And why second single only? Why not consider the ensemble of the singles? Cause it'll make Taylor look less good than Katy? :rip:

Oh and even if it was second single, I did my research and according to https://www.riaa.com/ , both Blank Space and Unconditionally (2nd single as you wanted), are both platinum. Stop acting pressed and just let it go. Katy is a popular artist and you just hate to admit it :rip:

BringDaNoize

Oh mb I thought you were talking about singles in their last album in general lol. And why second single only? Why not consider the ensemble of the singles? Cause it'll make Taylor look less good than Katy? :rip:

Oh and even if it was second single, I did my research and according to https://www.riaa.com/ , both Blank Space and Unconditionally (2nd single as you wanted), are both platinum. Stop acting pressed and just let it go. Katy is a popular artist and you just hate to admit it :rip:

I already said she's popular. You're kinda dull, uncle didn't crack top 10, bs is #1. That was the point

Ladey Gagz

I already said she's popular. You're kinda dull, uncle didn't crack top 10, bs is #1. That was the point

Okay "extremely" popular as you say it then lol. I gave you sources of the certifications and they are both platinum what more do you want? Right now, Taylor doesn't have much competition except UF. During Uncle, there was a lot. Sales don't lie. And we're talking about the weakest single she's released. We're not even mentioning her monster hits

You're trying so hard to discredit Katy lol.

Vernier

Interesting choice, not sure why, but it'll make sense at the performance I guess :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived