💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lenny Kravitz Will Join Katy Perry During The SuperBowl

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

Well you're believing the wrong thing then, but hey were all entitled to our own opinions. You go to a Katy Perry concert you see people from age four to age sixty four, adults love katy, kids love katy. I feel like her wide audience is obvious, people who dislike her just discredit her popularity.

As I said, I don't hate or dislike her and i'm not denying that she's popular, I just think that her target audience is young females.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

This is getting me hyped for the SB !

I didn't literally mean the entire country loves Katy :hehe: I just mean she is well liked. All age groups seem to enjoy Katy, she just appeals to a wide audience. All races, s-xualities, genders, ages.

Yes

Well you're believing the wrong thing then, but hey were all entitled to our own opinions. You go to a Katy Perry concert you see people from age four to age sixty four, adults love katy, kids love katy. I feel like her wide audience is obvious, people who dislike her just discredit her popularity.

And yes !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Ladey Gagz

tha't so not true

aw6GWJRnc7A.jpg

anyway, she's big here, that's true. but if we're gonna choose extremely popular American act, that would be Taylor Swift, no one comes close. even kween bee

:rip: :rip: Yall ask yourselves why the media pit them against each other and yall always do the most :rip: But no, she's extremely popular and google searches don't mean **** :wtf: Oh and btw search Katy Perry and Taylor Swift in that Google Trends. They're pretty much the same overall. Yet, Taylor Swift is the BIGGEST act and no one comes close :rip: Alright sis

BringDaNoize

:rip: :rip: Yall ask yourselves why the media pit them against each other and yall always do the most But no, she's extremely popular and google searches don't mean ****  Oh and btw search Katy Perry and Taylor Swift in that Google Trends. They're pretty much the same overall. Yet, Taylor Swift is the BIGGEST act and no one comes close  Alright sis

Stop bullying me yall  :wtf: 

She IS popular, NO ONE'S DENYING IT

But her last affort went platinum after a year of sales, Taylor sold it in ONE week. That's the difference between popular and extremely popular.

And yes, look it up. It's not google searches. It's news headlines.

I really don't believe that.

People from all races, ages, and s-xes listen and cover her songs. She's the world most liked pop star when it comes down to catchy tunes. Or at least that's what I like to believe. :hehe:

Very good and interesting choice, I can't see them together well, but for sure is a good choice and not ba--l, amazing and iconic singer. 

Blue Jeans

Lenny Kravitz's song 'Fly Away' sound similar to E.T. What do you think? or is it just me??

BksKpqf.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Ladey Gagz

Stop bullying me yall  :wtf: 

But her last affort went platinum after a year of sales, Taylor sold it in ONE week. That's the difference between popular and extremely popular.

And yes, look it up. It's not google searches. It's news headlines.

Yes alright but I'm using the exact same source as you : Google Trends

And according to that source, the one you used, Taylor Swift is on the same level as Katy Perry.

Stating facts is not bullying

BringDaNoize

Yes alright but I'm using the exact same source as you : Google Trends

And according to that source, the one you used, Taylor Swift is on the same level as Katy Perry.

Stating facts is not bullying

Ladey Gagz

Well alright you should've used that from the beginning then and not that other source to state that Gaga was bigger than Katy...

Anyway, yes her albums sales are high, but she has always been an album artist whereas Katy has always been a singles artist. Katy's singles sold more than Taylor's singles

Therefore, both artists are very popular

ryhanna

CINNA?! 

Pretty random though… I don't see a whole lot in common between the two of them.

BringDaNoize

Well alright you should've used that from the beginning then and not that other source to state that Gaga was bigger than Katy...

Anyway, yes her albums sales are high, but she has always been an album artist whereas Katy has always been a singles artist. Katy's singles sold more than Taylor's singles

Therefore, both artists are very popular

Are you from America? If you are, then you know, how much bigger Taylor than Kety here. Singles? I think the 2nd Taylor's single is #1 and almost triple platinum. What about Kety's?

Archived