💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I hate how ARTPOP sounds

Rome

Featured Posts

have you heard the lyrics :bye:

ARTPOP has all of these things :bye:

ARTPOP sounds empty when you campare it with BTW.

tumblr_lm0gt7s3Pj1qdlkgg.gif

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GAGA is not the same anymore, i feel like she is going main stream but anyways, thats how i feel..........ARTPOP does not sound fresh at all,. and yes I'm a gaga fan....

You felt the need to share the hate because 

Because thats what humans do, talk about things that interest us with other humans

GAGA is not the same anymore, i feel like she is going main stream but anyways, thats how i feel..........ARTPOP does not sound fresh at all,. and yes I'm a gaga fan....

are you serious?  :bye:

djBuffoon

It's so interesting when hear a perspective that you coudn't possibly disagree with more. :flop:

If you can't hear/appreciate the intricacies, flourishes, and layers of musicianship within the album, hopefully you will on a future listen. That goes for a lot of the world, sadly.

dynamite

Isn't it the opposite? She started off doing completely generic pop music and now she's moving onto jazz...

BringDaNoize

you-have-to-stop.gif

I just love it, seriously. "She's mainstream now, with BTW she was an indie artist! BTW is meaningful, ARTPOP is all about s-x and pot!"

Swan Heart

ARTPOP is a sensational and emotional chaos of sound, music, painful saddness and euphoria at the same time.. How the holy f*ck you dare to call it 'soulless'?! lol :bye:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Cocaine Heart

I'm listening to ARTPOP since 3rd November 2013 almost every day  :hor:  Catchy tunes, s-xy lyrics, fresh beats :hor:  EDM masterpiece  :wub:

We going to boo

Archived