๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I hate how ARTPOP sounds

Rome

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne

I think that those who hate it, they hate it because of its underperformance. If the album didn't have all this mess going on everybody would love it right now

Agreed :yes:

If ARTPOP had the first week sales of BTW, no one would have a problem.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I agree. As time passed I realised the only songs I like from ARTPOP are DWUW, ARTPOP, Venus and Gypsy. I haven't listened to the rest in like a year, except when I attended the artrave :laughga:

BTW is industrial, grande and just.. bigger. I also prefer the lyrics on BTW. Bloody Mary, You & I, The Queen, Marry the night >>>

SlaeUrAnus

I do not even listen to the whole album anymore.

I only listen to Applause, DWUW, G.U.Y, MJH, Venus and Gypsy. The rest now are... Meh.

In my messy era.

A Beaverhausen

I don't know what I'm reading. Just ARTPOP (the song) is worth more than most of her previous albums. Theย ambiguity on the lyrics, her strange voice, the electro/house sound, that magical, fae, alien feel...ย 

ย 

Please, this album is one of her best works (and one of the best albums of the decade) and it's staring to bother me how most people seem to hate it without taking a look at the lyrics or puting on headphones to listen to it.ย 

I agree, ARTPOP sounds way better with headphones on. I feel like i literally go to another dimension listening to songs like Venus ridiculously loud with headphones! obsessed :spin:ย  :excited:ย ย 

yASSsss

I think that those who hate it, they hate it because of its underperformance. If the album didn't have all this mess going on everybody would love it right now

This tbh.sometimes even I don't like ARTPOP and get pissed cuz it underperformed but then I listen to Applause,MJH,ARTPOP,Sexxx dreams ,Venus and Aura and all my hard feelings for ARTPOP melts away :Emma:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Guy Under You

can people just respect what gaga has created for us ? if you don't like it then don't listen to it, not that hard to understand.

NewYorkCity

They are SO different, no need to compare them.

I love them both. They are unique on their own way.

I completely agree with you, the album is already outdated and tired.

BTW still sounds so fresh, I'll never get tired of it!

Archived