Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I hate how ARTPOP sounds

Rome

Featured Posts

dynamite

lol people are so b---hy when someone shares a negative opinion but if it was positive everyone would be like YAAAS SLAAAAAY, thread worthy or not...

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GAGA is not the same anymore, i feel like she is going main stream but anyways, thats how i feel..........ARTPOP does not sound fresh at all,. and yes I'm a gaga fan....

have you ever listened the fame?

You know she has like 4 other albums you can listen to instead.

She really has another 4 albums? Really? Never heard that!

SychosSoChic

Youre-Entitled-To-Your-Wrong-Opinion-Rea

BTW sounds so dull to me now compared to ARTPOP :emma:

This.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

A year ago when it was releases I kinda like it, but now my god it sounds so soulless, so empty, so repetitive.

I miss so much the overproduction of BTW, the heavy bases, at some points the distorted Gaga voice.

I´m having a meltdown  :air:

in ARTPOP gaga shares her thought trought trivial metaphors she's talking about her passions, fears & pain if you are saying it soulless is because you are influnced by the people are saying because if you are looking a little bit more into it you'll see.

Jonna Lee

dont we all honey dont we all

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

ARTPOP doesn't sound fresh to me anymore because that CD has been on repeat since I bought it and over played it.

I like the album but if you listen to any album for a while you get over it.

Gaga's musical acid  :smh:

We were tryna hit it and quit it but lady gaga so #DOPE we messed around and got addicted  :derpga:  :derpga:  :derpga:

ARTPOP sounds empty when you campare it with BTW.

tumblr_lm0gt7s3Pj1qdlkgg.gif

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

GAGA is not the same anymore, i feel like she is going main stream but anyways, thats how i feel..........ARTPOP does not sound fresh at all,. and yes I'm a gaga fan....

Please describe to me how The Fame is less mainstream? Seriously you can watch 50 different interviews of her saying "I am a pop artist"...literally her entire career has been mainstream. She is the biggest fan of pop culture ever  :awkney:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

in ARTPOP gaga shares her thought trought trivial metaphors she's talking about her passions, fears & pain if you are saying it soulless is because you are influnced by the people are saying because if you are looking a little bit more into it you'll see.

What I will see?

all the shade in this thread tho

tumblr_mat404gcQE1qivndso1_250.gif

Tbh i felt that too with ARTPOP i mean it's okay for Gaga to have a weak album And we can only guess what's coming next tbh, I still hope the next one will cover the mess, I want something amazing from her, I do love ARTPOP but i i loved her epic "Gaga theme" albums better.

I really more enjoy listen to BTW or TFM more than ARTPOP right now.

Archived