Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I hate how ARTPOP sounds

Rome

Featured Posts

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better Day

It's because no one can relate to ARTPOP... WTF is she singing about? That's all, but nice to listen (but like I mean... Just music without thinking... Not my favorite kind of music).

I must be no one then. If you delve into the lyrics the songs are really relatable

Together You And I!

Better Day

I normally hate comparing Gaga songs/albums I just lay back and enjoy the masterpieces our Goddess creates for us. 

But... I don't think either ARTPOP or Born This Way sounds lifeless. Certain songs do at times. I mean I can be listening to ARTPOP (song) and it sounds boring and lifeless but at other times I want to get my ass out and start bopping my booty all over the f*cking place. It's the same with any Gaga song/album. Her songs always plays tricks on your mind. One minute you might love the song then the second minute you might hate then the third minutes the other way around. Maybe it is just me (and my f*cked up mind).

I can't rate whole albums as "lifeless" "boring" (unless it is Prismatic). I rate it by song. I am not an whole album person. I sit down and enjoy the experience of the song. Just enjoy the f*cking music. Don't/Never f*cking compare Gaga albums. 

Together You And I!

AddMeOnMYSPACE

I kinda agree, the album just seems half finish. The production sound like it was made by garage band (app). Venus still slays though

It's because no one can relate to ARTPOP... WTF is she singing about? That's all, but nice to listen (but like I mean... Just music without thinking... Not my favorite kind of music).

Yeah, I kinda agree with you. But at the same time songs like donatella album version can be vacuous but watching it at the artrave on YouTube the live version is so much more!

Archived