ARTPOP - Best Dance/Electronic Album

ARTPOP - Best Pop Vocal Album

DWUW - Best Pop Duo/Group Performance

G.U.Y. - Best Music Video

G.U.Y. - Best Music Film

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While ARTPOP isn't her best album, compared to all the other crap nominated it totally should've been. Then again the Grammy's really only base the awards on success and with ARTPOP... :messga:

I really don't think it deserves a grammy.    I don't know if it just me but GAGA its not the same anymore........

Born To Slay

It deserves one far more than some actual nominees this year...  But the BTW snub was more upsetting. :noparty:

OMG, that possed me off so much. The next day at school, I got in trouble in aftercare for saying that Adele should should be shot dead and that's its a shame her voice didn't break permanently. Of course I didn't man it but I was just pissed, I had had it with Adele showing Gaga up and that was so the last straw. To this day whenever I hear an Adele song, it brings me right back to the frustration and annoyance of 2011.

Applause - Best Dance Recording

Applause - Best Pop Solo Performance

ARTPOP - Best Dance/Electronic Album

ARTPOP - Best Pop Vocal Album

DWUW - Best Pop Duo/Group Performance

G.U.Y. - Best Music Video

G.U.Y. - Best Music Film

Too bad she didn't buy these

Alfonso

I'm pretty sure, if ARTPOP would've sold as much as BTW, everyone's here would be like: "OMG YES MOTHER MONSTER!!!!!! GET DAT NOMINATION!!!!!"

It sure does. I mean, Bangerz sold LESS, got the same metacritic score (it's obviously more trashy, imo), but the media destroyed her chances. same to prism. yikes

i think we cant compare ARTPOP with Bangerz :air:, Bangerz is really bad :emma: and i dont think it should have been nominated, but well thats the industry today :toofloppy:

Archived