Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why Is It Always Gaga Against Everyone Else Every Year?

HANZ

Featured Posts

JustPokeHerFace

That would be fab.

I don't know if the speculations have any ground about how Katy planned her release around Gaga's, because in that case she is screwed :ohno:

I hope that was just an accident and there is nothing like that going on

If I were Gaga and Katy announced her era around Gaga's, (assuming a video was already shot and promo schedule could be adjusted) I would surprise-release the lead single the following Monday to get it in before Katy's. 

But since Katy's tour runs from mid-late 2015, I think she'll probably take a break to write her next album, so if Gaga has everything lined up for a Q1 2016 release, then we're fine. 

In b4 Katy lines her next era up with Taylor's and then karma bites

:derpga:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Media can't deny that she's such a high profile artist, that's why they're constantly having high expectations, and even called 250k first week sales a flop. 

34097_o.gif

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Lona Delery

I'd be so satisifed :nick:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

JustPokeHerFace

I'd be so satisifed :nick:

It could happen, Taylor's seemed to make a pattern with releasing during that time frame, and if Katy's going for another 2016 release, it could happen there because she'll have had time to write new music. Plus their feud is so much more personal than the Gaga-Katy one it seems. 

If I were Gaga and Katy announced her era around Gaga's, (assuming a video was already shot and promo schedule could be adjusted) I would surprise-release the lead single the following Monday to get it in before Katy's. 

But since Katy's tour runs from mid-late 2015, I think she'll probably take a break to write her next album, so if Gaga has everything lined up for a Q1 2016 release, then we're fine. 

That would be so sweet :D

But what? Q1?

I thought the earliest release we could talk about was a Q2 release, and that if we are lucky O.o

JustPokeHerFace

That would be so sweet :D

But what? Q1?

I thought the earliest release we could talk about was a Q2 release, and that if we are lucky O.o

Gaga sounds like she's been working on something, and she'll have about six months after C2C tour ends to give her and her team enough time to organize everything. Plus, there are some long-ish breaks in between the C2C tour dates, which gives her enough time to do some writing there as well. So I think if they really want to, a Q1 release is possible. 

Gaga sounds like she's been working on something, and she'll have about six months after C2C tour ends to give her and her team enough time to organize everything. Plus, there are some long-ish breaks in between the C2C tour dates, which gives her enough time to do some writing there as well. So I think if they really want to, a Q1 release is possible. 

Don't you dare. To give me hope :giveup:

tumblr_inline_msfcqf8sbw1qz4rgp.gif

Lona Delery

It could happen, Taylor's seemed to make a pattern with releasing during that time frame, and if Katy's going for another 2016 release, it could happen there because she'll have had time to write new music. Plus their feud is so much more personal than the Gaga-Katy one it seems. 

Personal? I was never really interested in both of them, so they really dislike each other?

If yes, then... *grabs popcorn*

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

JustPokeHerFace

Don't you dare. To give me hope :giveup:

Sis I'm just being optimistic we're going to need to pray to our Lord and Savior Gaga if we want this to happen.

Personal? I was never really interested in both of them, so they really dislike each other?

If yes, then... *grabs popcorn*

That's what I'm getting from it, Katy and Gaga's feud was more a sales rivalry, and they still (most of the time) complimented each other when asked. Katy and Taylor have been pretty passive-aggressive to each other, and Taylor wrote a song, and there's a rumor Katy did too. 

Who's next?! There's no one left that would make sense. :P

Probably repeats. :madge:

what if Rihanna is the next?

we're not safe

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

We have no hope. :toofunny:

when will this massacre stop?

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived