Born This Way vs. Artpop  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which album do you like better?

• Born This Way
    • ARTPOP

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

BOTH

Born This Way by far. I feel like people who think ARTPOP is her best are just brainwashed into thinking it's amazing since Gaga had SO much planned for it/hyped it so much and expected a lot of the album's era (If we would have gotten more things we were supposed to, the album would probably be better.)

Anyways BTW > TFM > TF > AP

Or they just like ARTPOP lol ,it's a good album  :shrug:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GreekGod

Born This Way by far. I feel like people who think ARTPOP is her best are just brainwashed into thinking it's amazing since Gaga had SO much planned for it/hyped it so much and expected a lot of the album's era (If we would have gotten more things we were supposed to, the album would probably be better.)

sorry, if u mean more music videos, more sales, more better critics etc. , I just wanna mention that none of them adds anything to the album itself. We actually got what we were supposed to - a pure pop perfection. Being commercially unsuccessful doesn't change anything about the album  :bye:

on topic, I love the high quality and originality of BTW, but in fact I listen to ARTPOP more than BTW. so I donno which one to choose.. :omg:

VforVendetta

Honestly, I can't decide. :emma:

I love both for different reasons and I find both her best works. Sometimes I cling to BTW and sometimes I prefer ARTPOP.

Tove Lo

sorry, if u mean more music videos, more sales, more better critics etc. , I just wanna mention that none of them adds anything to the album itself. We actually got what we were supposed to - a pure pop perfection. Being commercially unsuccessful doesn't change anything about the album  :bye:

on topic, I love the high quality and originality of BTW, but in fact I listen to ARTPOP more than BTW. so I donno which one to choose.. :omg:

I'm talking about actually getting the music video we were supposed to, actual promo, more songs, stems, etc that she promised (not the promo but you'd expect some) so it was all underwhelming.

hop on that **** like a maniac

GreekGod

I'm talking about actually getting the music video we were supposed to, actual promo, more songs, stems, etc that she promised (not the promo but you'd expect some) so it was all underwhelming.

as an  era ARTPOP was a mess. But an era and an album are different things. Question here is "Which album do you like better?"  :spin:

Poope MOnster

as an album and concept born this way are masterpiece everything are on point

but many song on ARTPOP really good and not filler especially djws work but i little messy and not flow as and album

Archived