💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks considering leaking Red Flame?

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

inuborg

It's about Gaga though, why can't someone make a thread if it's important news?

This is not news  :dies:  :dies:  :dies:  :dies:

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah.

Woah.

Is inuborg a King Krule fan

I am currently being slayed by him :legend: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster

This is not news :dies::dies::dies::dies:

Don't want to start a fight here but someone famous (Azealia Banks) who collaborated with Lady Gaga (who this fan site is about) favorited a tweet saying she should leak Red Flame to save Gaga from Cheek To Cheek. This sort of is a threat to Gaga and she might even do it. So how isn't a threat news????

GGD Presidential Elections

inuborg

Don't want to start a fight here but someone famous (Azealia Banks) who collaborated with Lady Gaga (who this fan site is about) favorited a tweet saying she should leak Red Flame to save Gaga from Cheek To Cheek. This sort of is a threat to Gaga and she might even do it. So how isn't a threat news????

First off I doubt she has a version with complete Gaga vocals on it, and IF she did she wouldn't be dumb enough to leak it. IF she were to leak a "Red Flame" it would have no Gaga contribution to it. 

AB favorites stuff like this all the time and it means ****. 

Darcklighter22

so a favorite makes this confirmation...why would she have the song anyways...

elijahfan

She won't leak anything guys... The only reason she faved this tweet is because it is somehow flattering her ego, implying that she could be able to save a career that, by the way, doesn't need to be saved and is bigger than anything she will ever be able to achieve in her hateful existence.

And this comes from an Azealia Banks fan.

inuborg

Because they worked on it together? :wtf: 

But I agree, a favorite, esp from Azealia is no confirmation 

She won't leak anything guys... The only reason she faved this tweet is because it is somehow flattering her ego, implying that she could be able to save a career that, by the way, doesn't need to be saved and is bigger than anything she will ever be able to achieve in her hateful existence.

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

elijahfan

The reason why Gaga only played the instrumental of Ratchet at artRAVE is simply because it's the only part of the song she owns entirely with DJWS. Probably the same with Red Flame. The song was cowritten with Banks, so without her consent, Gaga just basically can't play the real thing. Even her own parts, apparently. So as I understand it, it seems like Banks is the reason, or one of the reasons, why we'll probably never have or hear the full song.

But if Gaga can't leak it without Banks' consent, Banks certainly can't leak it without Gaga's consent either.

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

You know, you can be a fan of someone's music and still be objective when it comes to the artist's behavior. Like, I'm really a big fan of Azealia and Die Antwoord's music, but I think they all suck as human beings.

inuborg

The reason why Gaga only played the instrumental of Ratchet at artRAVE is simply because it's the only part of the song she owns entirely with DJWS. The song was cowritten with Banks, so without her consent, Gaga just basically can't play the real thing. Even her own parts, apparently. So as I understand it, it seems like Banks is the reason, or one of the reasons, why we'll probably never have or hear the full song.

But if Gaga can't leak it without Banks' consent, Banks certainly can't leak it without Gaga's consent either.

You know, you can be a fan of someone's music and still be objective when it comes to the artist's behavior. Like, I'm really a big fan of Azealia and Die Antwoord's music, but I think they're all ****s as human beings.

As much as I am growing tired of her constant ranting, I would never call her a "hateful existence" 

inuborg

The reason why Gaga only played the instrumental of Ratchet at artRAVE is simply because it's the only part of the song she owns entirely with DJWS. Probably the same with Red Flame. The song was cowritten with Banks, so without her consent, Gaga just basically can't play the real thing. Even her own parts, apparently. So as I understand it, it seems like Banks is the reason, or one of the reasons, why we'll probably never have or hear the full song.

You know, you can be a fan of someone's music and still be objective when it comes to the artist's behavior. Like, I'm really a big fan of Azealia and Die Antwoord's music, but I think they all suck as human beings.

Azealia said she never turned in her verse for Ratchet 

Sadly, I'm totally agree with your points.

Archived