Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Michelle Visage blasts Perez Hilton

Stef

Featured Posts

Michelle Visage has done what the world has wanted to do for years - confront Perez Hilton.

The judge of RuPaul's Drag Race took the controversial blogger to task in the Celebrity Big Brother kitchen saying that she used to be a supporter of his before he took a dark turn and began ignoring her.

Speaking to Perez in the kitchen, Michelle revealed how she was one of the first radio hosts in America to feature the blogger on her show, but then he turned darker and began to ignore her.

"I was a big supporter of yours for many years and I feel you took a dark turn," she said. Then she added words that are very adult in nature to blast the blogger.

She added: "I feel you were very c**** to me."

Perez - who was previously known as being one of the nastiest bloggers online after a succession of hit-pieces and jibes against celebrities - admitted that he's a 'work in progress' to Michelle but that he has tried to turn over a new leaf.

Michelle also told Big Brother that she wasn't buying Katie Hopkins' put-on nice persona and admitted that she's not a fan of the professional motormouth's online persona.

perez-michelle-main.jpg

Is this Perez basically admitting what Gaga has been saying all this time? Perez was a ****ty friend to her, and he tried his best to make it seem as if it was the other way around. The fact that he said he is trying to turn over a new leaf makes me think he regrets what he has said and done to Gaga.

Yaass Michelle drag that swine

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

aSomeone please vote him out! But after a big slap in face of coursr! :eww:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I'm in love with Michelle

Loved how Keith just DRAGGEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Perez's poopy ass on the nominations xD

"Celebrity" big brother? :lmao: BYE UK

Its Big Brother :smh:

What were you expecting? Gaga and Beyoncé? :smh:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I think in the live nominations it was Keith Chegwin who blasted Perez a ****ING LOT MORE than Michelle did

Archived