Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna uses Paris Terrorist Attacks in Rebel Heart post

monsterdreams

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkwolf

People should appreciate that she is showing her support beside that you like her or not. 

Everyone here in France appreciated her support. And the comments on instagram show it.

She could go and capture the terrorists and there will still be people hating on that :smh:

monsterdreams

That woman would do anything to sell her album. :wtf:

This. She's just doing this all in bad taste.

Yah hah, despite my mistake it's still...

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

touchmetouchme

Sorry I just can't stand the whole negativity and hate on this forum about Madonna

Girl bye! :excuseme:

Anybody else posting these pictures would be praised for showing support. I think you misunderstood her intentions. 

monsterdreams

Anybody else posting these pictures would be praised for showing support. I think you misunderstood her intentions.

Yeah, so do I :flop:

monsterdreams

uixQ6O0.jpg

Slay that GP

j356Y1s.gif

:emma:

elijahfan

Rebellion is exactly what these events in Paris are tackling - we need to rebel against the ones that want to silence us. Plus, let me just add that Madonna has used the #rebelheart hashtag forever, long before we even knew it was her album title. It is time for people to leave her the **** alone. "Rebel Heart" is an album title, but it's also a life philosophy. I'm in Paris right now and I'm ****ing glad Madonna is supporting the French in this tough situation. Everyone coming at her for this can just go away and shut up tbh, 'cause they have no idea what we're going through right now. Any sort of support is so much appreciated.

Archived