Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia drags Kendrick

SIRE

Featured Posts

ryhanna

I don't think a thread on this is needed on this forum. This is about race but people on here are just gonna make it about their gay pop stan wars.

Agreed. This is so much more than "omg, Azealia's jealous of Iggy's success b---h go promote ur album." But a lot of people here don't see what's really being said.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MahoganySnitch

Agreed. This is so much more than "omg, Azealia's jealous of Iggy's success b---h go promote ur album." But a lot of people here don't see what's really being said.

MTE pt. 2

Harry

Yes, it's about Ms. Banks being a racist, extremist, black nationalist (whatever you want to call it), and picking a fight with a moderate black guy because he doesn't just want to blame whitey.

Banks is the sort of black radical who would have denounced Martin Luther King as a sellout in the 60's and been down with Malcolm X and the Black Panthers.

Yes, that's your opinion. I don't see why you quoted me though because it doesn't really have anything to do with what I said.

And all the tea was spilled Coffee_Spill.jpg

Ugh, still... So embarrassing

And **** all this **** about erasing racial barriers and getting along... Why does white America think blacks even wanna be here?!

She is sosososo stupid for this. I don't wanna go back to Africa, what the **** do they have there? Eboal. What don't they have there? Clean water.

Lemme not.

MahoganySnitch

She is sosososo stupid for this. I don't wanna go back to Africa, what the **** do they have there? Eboal. What don't they have there? Clean water.

Lemme not.

Well, in five countries they do-it's not all one thing. http://www.businessinsider.com/ahmed-merabet-the-muslim-police-officer-killed-in-charlie-hebdo-shooting-2015-1. It's not widespread throughout the continent as some would like to think. Part of that is health management, which includes clean water and supplies. 

Desperado

I don't think a thread on this is needed on this forum. This is about race but people on here are just gonna make it about their gay pop stan wars.

yep

Closing thread. Please post this in the thread dedicated to Azealia.

We can't have a new thread every time Azealia drags someone because that's apparently going to happen all the time, and it's just feeding the stan war.

Archived