💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia drags Kendrick

SIRE

Featured Posts

Literally Azalia **** off already. Twitter beefs are known to create headlines but they ain't gonna shift copies of that flop album. Iggy is over it and watching you picking fights with anyone and everyone is beyond entertaining at this point and is just embarrassing

Go home sis :awkney:

edit: even if this isn't about Iggy, she's literally trying to drag anyone who holds a different opinion as her, bless ha for trying tho. Seriously AB go promote that music of yours. Lord knows it desperately needs it.

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

Before the usual suspects start. This has nothing to do with Iggy

Now carry on

tell them gurl :smh:

💎

Desperado

Literally Azalia **** off already. Twitter beefs are known to create headlines but they ain't gonna shift copies of that flop album. Iggy is over it and watching you picking fights with anyone and everyone is beyond entertaining at this point and is just embarrassing

Go home sis :awkney:

inb4 

inuborg

I wish this stupid b---h would just stfu god damn is no one else allowed to have an opinion azealia?

Well is Azealia allowed to have an opinion? God damn 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Desperado

"What happened to [Michael Brown] should've never happened. Never. But when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us? It starts from within. Don't start with just a rally, don't start from looting -- it starts from within."

I wish this stupid b---h would just stfu god damn is no one else allowed to have an opinion azealia?

258mq2r.jpg

Robinladen

Over this, not the iggy comments

they will start with: she's just jealous of iggy and her #1's and it will be the same everyday 

She's not jealous but don't act like the Iggy part didn't trigger her to respond on Kendrick too. I feel like Banks projects all that's wrong with the world on Iggy.

Staryu

Well she's right.

Also, mods don't want us to make threads like this in the Entertainment section anymore, so I don't know why y'all keep making them. :spin: 

monsterdreams

She'd drag a toddler if it cried in her vicinity

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

No use in trying to say anything in response to that. You got your head so far up Azealia's ass.

Of course she is, but trying to drag people who hold different views aint gonna get her anything except a laughing stock, sis needs some class

Signature loading… 👹🖤

inuborg

Of course she is, but trying to drag people who hold different views aint gonna get her anything except a laughing stock, sis needs some class

And what are you doing to her? ****ing hypocrite. 

at least she s still a bit entertaining. but that starts to get boring as well.

ppl died for the right of being able to express yourself and your thoughts on an issue and azealia is too small to be counted as someone who can judge every single person that doesn't agree with her.

She is not expressing her opinion on the issue anymore. She just attacks anyone who has a different opinion. that is insulting someone and not expressing an opinion

inuborg

No use in trying to say anything in response to that. You got your head so far up Azealia's ass.

And you're is up Iggy's :madge: 

chrismugler

She's so irrational and an attention hooker. We get it b*tch, you're bitter now sit yo a$s down. :later:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Archived