💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia drags Kendrick

SIRE

Featured Posts

how can we expect them to respect us" dumbest **** I've ever heard a black man say.

Lol do you know about the generational effects of poverty, racism and discrimination?

There are things in society that benefit a select few of us. fine.... But don't put down the rest by saying they don't respect themselves

HOW DARE YOU open ur face to a white publication and tell them that we don't respect ourselves.... Speak for your ****ing self.

Didn't see that one comog :sistrens:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

Before the usual suspects start. This has nothing to do with Iggy

Now carry on

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Desperado

"What happened to [Michael Brown] should've never happened. Never. But when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us? It starts from within. Don't start with just a rally, don't start from looting -- it starts from within."

Over this, not the iggy comments

Before the usual suspects start. This has nothing to do with Iggy

Now carry on

they will start with: she's just jealous of iggy and her #1's and it will be the same everyday 

Phoenix

He is speaking for himself I guess. :shrug: People have opinions and it's okay to (dis)agree with them, but why making a fuss over every single thing someone says/does? :fat:

💎

Vernier

Context?

He made a comment on the Michael Brown issue in an interview

"What happened to [Michael Brown] should've never happened. Never. But when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us? It starts from within. Don't start with just a rally, don't start from looting -- it starts from within."

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived