đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Everything on the radio is a bunch of wack verses" - Nicki Minaj

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Do I really need to explain myself? You called Telephone a bad single? It's one of the best singles of 2000s and smashed the charts. G.U.Y was a commercial flop but was a decent catchy song actually. You can't compare these songs with Nicki's painful singles

these songs were badly written regardless of how they charted and so were some nicki songs but nicki is a respected rapper and writer in my book anyway  :yes:

What? What are you even talking about now??? :toofloppy:

:emma:

guess whos up in this bitch

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

these songs were badly written regardless of how they charted and so were some nicki songs but nicki is a respected rapper and writer in my book anyway  :yes:

Your comments are badly written.Not the songs  :toofloppy: I believe Nicki can rap.But discrediting those songs to give credit to Nicki is just terrible.. Nicki can really rap but most of her songs are just her rapping about s-x and niggas. That's not what I call a good writer sorry.Of course she has some listenable songs

Your comments are badly written.Not the songs  :toofloppy:

:kissga:

Runway

i dont even take interest in nickis music but not yall coming for nicki when everyone had a bad single out at some point in their career did yall already forget about GUY and even telephone ????????

GUY has some of her best lyrics and is far superior to anything on pop radio last year dd.gif

TRILL MONSTER

Everything that's trash is a hit lately ...

Like the song "coco" and "lifestyle"

And other songs

g7jbx.gif

Sugar Free

Everything that's trash is a hit lately ...

Like the song "coco" and "lifestyle"

And other songs

g7jbx.gif

im still having nightmares since i was forced to listen 3 days ago :deadbanana:

I can't stand delusional people  :toofloppy:  :emma:

listen you rat we couldve had a decent argument in the first place but you decided to come off as a badass and call my opinion stupid, last time i checked this is a forum and threads are made so discussions would take place i just stated my own personal opinion so instead of going off calling people delusional with your dimwitted replies id rather you learn how to respect other people you ****ing imbecile. goodbye

Fiona Apple

listen you rat we couldve had a decent argument in the first place but you decided to come off as a badass and call my opinion stupid, last time i checked this is a forum and threads are made so discussions would take place i just stated my own personal opinion so instead of going off calling people delusional with your dimwitted replies id rather you learn how to respect other people you ****ing imbecile. goodbye

How can I discuss with someone who compares Nicki's worst songs to Telephone  :shrug:  I just didn't like the fact that you tried to discredit Gaga without her even being in the topic

GUY has some of her best lyrics and is far superior to anything on pop radio last year dd.gif

dd.gif

Vernier

My Anaconda don't...

My Anaconda don't...

My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun

Oh my gosh, look at her butt

Look at her butt (look at her butt)

Much deep, very art :legend:

I get your point, but it's a bit simplistic to pick out a few lines from a song :sis:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Bambino

i dont even take interest in nickis music but not yall coming for nicki when everyone had a bad single out at some point in their career did yall already forget about GUY and even telephone ????????

Was GUY even played on the radio? :toofloppy:

Paper Gangsta

I get your point, but it's a bit simplistic to pick out a few lines from a song :sis:

It's not like the rest is any better

Was GUY even played on the radio? :toofloppy:

it was played once in the stationary when i needed to get some supplies for a school project :madge:

me secretly boping with the 6 set box of crayons in my hands :madge:

Archived