💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Everything on the radio is a bunch of wack verses" - Nicki Minaj

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

I meant it in a way of showing the worst examples. Bed Of Lies has very nice lyrics and that was released as a single, I believe.

Anaconda is her biggest hit though

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
touchmetouchme

i dont even take interest in nickis music but not yall coming for nicki when everyone had a bad single out at some point in their career did yall already forget about GUY and even telephone ????????

Telephone? Try again :MANiCURE:

VforVendetta

i dont even take interest in nickis music but not yall coming for nicki when everyone had a bad single out at some point in their career did yall already forget about GUY and even telephone ????????

SInce when are Telephone and GUY ridiculous? :awkney: Commercial for Gaga yes but are you seriously comparing them with Nicki's discography? :awkney:

TheOriginalOne
this isn't about chart positions or whatever tho

MarryTheSequins

I agreed with you until you implied GUY has lyrical weaknesses and is bad :flop:

Fiona Apple

Sorry but that is one of the most stupid comments I've ever read in GGD 

ItsTommyBitch

My Anaconda don't...

My Anaconda don't...

My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun

Oh my gosh, look at her butt

Look at her butt (look at her butt)

Much deep, very art :legend:

These aren't her verses sis :sis:

"Boy toy named Troy used to live in Detroit, big dope dealin' money he was getting some coins" :hor:

:teehee:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

this isn't about chart positions or whatever tho

who even brought up the charts those are plain bad, i dont think just dance is a good song even tho its a hit

Sorry but that is one of the most stupid comments I've ever read in GGD 

justify your argument ffs 

SInce when are Telephone and GUY ridiculous? :awkney: Commercial for Gaga yes but are you seriously comparing them with Nicki's discography? :awkney:

nicki can rap 

guess whos up in this bitch

Fiona Apple

who even brought up the charts those are plain bad, i dont think just dance is a good song even tho its a hit

nicki can rap 

Do I really need to explain myself? You called Telephone a bad single? It's one of the best singles of 2000s and smashed the charts. G.U.Y was a commercial flop but was a decent catchy song actually. You can't compare these songs with Nicki's painful singles

TheOriginalOne

nicki can rap

What? What are you even talking about now??? :toofloppy:

Archived