💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Awesome songs that have less than awesome music video (Gaga included)

GiorgiGeladze

Featured Posts

Yoü and I was the best video from the BTW era. The only Gaga video that deserves to be on that list is TEOG.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanjo

"Yoü and I" is a beautiful video! How dare they!?

I agree with them on Britney's "Radar," however. Such potential for an awesome video!

It's crazy to think that the change in plans for TEOG video affected the Y&I video which is where she met Taylor. I guess things happen for a reason :)

Duella Dvil

Paparazzi and The Edge Of Glory  :toofloppy:  You And I is a really good video in my opinion

Paparazzi?? That video is beautiful, it's so freakin elegant and trashy?? How can you say that?? I mean you're entitled your opinion but... Oh my word... The You and I video is really good though so I do agree

www.instagram.com/theduella666

It's crazy to think that the change in plans for TEOG video affected the Y&I video which is where she met Taylor. I guess things happen for a reason :)

I never realized that :flutter:

GlitterAndGrease

I completely agree with the Britney Videos

I wanna go was fine but a dance segment was absolutely needed

Radar was her most boring video to date.The first time i watched the video I was like...come on bring the pole dance routine or the final chorus choreo from the circus tour but instead we got a lot of the infamous radar horse

You&I was a great video IMO

Archived