💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: USA preorders for ‪#‎RebelHeart‬ are at a Robust 50-60k

Valextra

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

I highly doubt that a song that has 20k copies in the US will become bigger than a song that has sold 600k in the US but believe what you want lol..

You aren't really into these things ,are you? RIGHT NOW,Living for love is only a TRACK,without ANY promo released with other 5 songs? .The fact that it has sold 20k doesn't mean anything.It might become top 5 ,it might flop..We can't know... All we know is that it's critically acclaimed and it will get a lot of promo at early february 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame Romance

absolutely no promo except for the articles about its preorder and look

And the Gaga-Rebel Heart cover controversy. 

Pain of fame1

:awkney:

1. Why wouldn't he have Madge avi

2. ARTPOP had promo +single on the radio

3. ARTPOP has been three months available for preorders

4. Leaks aren't the best way of promo lol. If it was everyone would leak their albums

5. Stop being delusional

Because this is gaga daily and madge is like her enemy #1, she apologises now to get those LM sales but she was making fun of gaga all 2012..

Yeah ARTPOP had lots of promo at the start  :yes:  but then suddenly all dissapeared and didnt have longevity

Arturo

You aren't really into these things ,are you? RIGHT NOW,Living for love is only a TRACK,without ANY promo released with other 5 songs? .The fact that it has sold 20k doesn't mean anything.It might become top 5 ,it might flop..We can't know... All we know is that it's critically acclaimed and it will get a lot of promo at early februar

I'm just going off your statement that it will be bigger than GMAYL. GMAYL had no promo its first 3 days either yet still sold as much as it did in 3 days.

All signs point to the song not even crossing 100k. Promo hardly has to be given to a song if a song is shown interest by the public especially if it's gonna be a top 10 hit which LFL SHOULD be given your statement about it being bigger than GMAYL. Tracks that are shown interest prior to promo include Dark Horse, Style, Team etc.

Sure, we don't know what will happen with promo, but speaking from what happened with other songs, if LFL is meant I be bigger than GMAYL, it sure isn't on the right track.

Fame Romance

89ffecee_laugh.gif

Believe or not, that helped on promoting the album, I don't mean that the queen of pop needs to do that to sell albums, and I really don't think she did that with bad intentions, but anyways some monsters were pissed off and were talking about that and obviously they were at the same time promoting the album.

Fiona Apple

I'm just going off your statement that it will be bigger than GMAYL. GMAYL had no promo its first 3 days either yet still sold as much as it did in 3 days.

All signs point to the song not even crossing 100k. Promo hardly has to be given to a song if a song is shown interest by the public especially if it's gonna be a top 10 hit which LFL SHOULD be given your statement about it being bigger than LFL. Tracks that are shown interest prior to promo include Dark Horse, Style, Team etc.

Sure, we don't know what will happen with promo, but speaking from what happened with other songs, if LFL is meant I be bigger than GMAYL, it sure isn't on the right track.

Yes because GMAYL was released as a lead single   without any other tracks around it. All the songs you stated (Dark Horse,Style,Team) were released by really relevant artists that most people are interested about..Madonna is not very relevant at this point so people will not be interested in her music if it's not promoted... It's not on the right track,but it's not on the wrong track either..Right now it's just a track as Devil Pray or Btch I am Madonna are.Most people THAT know the song don't even know this is the new single..When the promo starts or a its video is out we will understand if it's on the right track.. I said it will be bigger than GMAYL not because it's charting better but because I think it's a WAY better song..I obviously can't predict how big the song will be..But the fact that the song isn't doing great as an unpromoted,rushed track which was released with other 5 songs doesn't show anything  :toofloppy:

Vernier

The numbers are good if you factor in what had to be an unplanned rush release for the album :sis:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Paper Gangsta

Because this is gaga daily and madge is like her enemy #1, she apologises now to get those LM sales but she was making fun of gaga all 2012..

Yeah ARTPOP had lots of promo at the start :yes: but then suddenly all dissapeared and didnt have longevity

how does that matter? Lana & Azealia dragged/shaded her, yet I don't see people complaining.

Yes thats the point. Preorders happened before release when it had great promo

Pain of fame1

how does that matter? Lana & Azealia dragged/shaded her, yet I don't see people complaining.

Yes thats the point. Preorders happened before release when it had great promo

Azealia is untalented and irrelevant. She sades everyone

we will get another 9 songs in february right? 

Six in February and the other six remained in March. 

Six in February and the other six remained in March. 

:giveup: 

Azealia is untalented and irrelevant. She sades everyone

ur a delusional troll 

Yeah ARTPOP had lots of promo at the start  :yes:  but then suddenly all dissapeared and didnt have longevity

:lmao: are u 12 or something :lmao: 

ill have a madonna avi if i want and if you dont like it u can eat **** 

Pain of fame1

:giveup:

ur a delusional troll 

:lmao: are u 12 or something :lmao:

ill have a madonna avi if i want and if you dont like it u can eat **** 

Sorry i meant she was rude, not untalented. She can actually sing and BWET is the best rap album in years

Archived