💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: USA preorders for ‪#‎RebelHeart‬ are at a Robust 50-60k

Valextra

Featured Posts

leakage is the bigest way to promote

sorry, orchestrated promo. M wasn't responsible for this, obviously leaking basically your entire album sessions when it was supposed to drop 5 months later wasn't intentional because the record still isn't done.

comparatively, Gaga leaking the demo for Aura was orchestrated because she was frustrated with fans not having a sample of material yet. It was inevitable it would be promoted because Burqa had been hyped for months 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BringDaNoize

I love the madonna fans' lame excuses  :smh:  she's had a banner for over a week, she's had TONS of articles. leaks don't hurt sales anymore, I'm pretty sure she leaked the album herself for the hype. anyway, the most downloaded song - living for love - has 21k downloads. if you think this is any good - god bless your innocent soul Britney+escribiendo+flop.gif

aam leaks make the album sell even more and ARTPOP didnt have proper promo at all. And what are you doing in  Gagadaily with a maddona avi?

excuse you? 

Harry

Lol I think the pre-order number is actually impressive... But then again I wouldn't ever expect the majority of GGD users to have a rational and un-bias view on something like this.

The album isn't even officially out yet and you guys are already saying it's a failure? It's still got 2 months until the release, and it's already at 60k. That number is only going to get bigger, and she hasn't sent any songs to radio, made any videos, or performed.

Is she going to perform at the Grammys?

LOL at the user saying ARTPOP had no promo.

darkwolf

I love the madonna fans' lame excuses  :smh:  she's had a banner for over a week, she's had TONS of articles. leaks don't hurt sales anymore, I'm pretty sure she leaked the album herself for the hype. anyway, the most downloaded song - living for love - has 21k downloads. if you think this is any good - god bless your innocent soul

Do you know that the album is not released yet and that the single has no video or radio play yet?

60K preoders is impressive considering she basically just threw the six songs on itunes before she went on holidays. Some singers can't do those numbers in their first week, even with a solid single.

Arturo

That's such a stupid comparsion tho. Living for love will become bigger than GMAYL

I highly doubt that a song that has 20k copies in the US will become bigger than a song that has sold 600k in the US but believe what you want lol..

i dont think shell focus on singles

get ready for the tour :hor: 

I love the madonna fans' lame excuses  :smh:  she's had a banner for over a week, she's had TONS of articles. leaks don't hurt sales anymore, I'm pretty sure she leaked the album herself for the hype. anyway, the most downloaded song - living for love - has 21k downloads. if you think this is any good - god bless your innocent soul Britney+escribiendo+flop.gif

most downloaded song is b---h im madonna 30k+ 

BringDaNoize

i dont think shell focus on singles

get ready for the tour :hor:

most downloaded song is b---h im madonna 30k+ 

105119-thats-impressive-gif-bradley-c-jv

darkwolf

I highly doubt that a song that has 20k copies in the US will become bigger than a song that has sold 600k in the US but believe what you want lol..

Don't ever underestimate the queen. :coffee:

And anyways, she knows that US radio hates her, so she probably not gonna waste time trying to sell 1,29$ songs.

Paper Gangsta

aam leaks make the album sell even more and ARTPOP didnt have proper promo at all. And what are you doing in Gagadaily with a maddona avi?

:awkney:

1. Why wouldn't he have Madge avi

2. ARTPOP had promo +single on the radio

3. ARTPOP has been three months available for preorders

4. Leaks aren't the best way of promo lol. If it was everyone would leak their albums

5. Stop being delusional

Pain of fame1

Archived