Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: USA preorders for ‪#‎RebelHeart‬ are at a Robust 50-60k

Valextra

Featured Posts

Ray of Light

And Beyoncé sold 158k in 3 hours with a surprise release without promo on iTunes alone, around the same week of the year.

The surprise release gimmick itself was the biggest promo Beyoncé could have ever done. And lets not forget the endless promo deals before and after the Superbowl, especially Pepsi legendx2.gif I would also like to mention Madonna is not at her prime unlike Jay-Z's wife. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chris777

aam leaks make the album sell even more and ARTPOP didnt have proper promo at all. And what are you doing in  Gagadaily with a maddona avi?

leakage is the bigest way to promote

Stop. Leaks don't help to sell more. And ARTPOP have good promo the first months, then she stopped which did hurt the sales.

This.  :trootea:

Repel Chart is a commercial disappointment.

Do you do anything other than post flamebait in madonna and katy threads

chris777

And Beyoncé sold 158k in 3 hours with a surprise release without promo on iTunes alone, around the same week of the year.

Are you really comparing a full album with lots of videos, iTunes WW promo overtake and 0 leaks to Rebel Heart.  :rip:

Supersonic

amm rebel heart LEAKED AND ARTPOP had promo

tbh the leak was the best promo the album got, and how outrageous Madonna's response to the leak was also fueled pre-orders. She truly turned something negative into something positive. If ARTPOP had leaked that early and Gaga would have gotten bat-**** crazy about that, the pre-orders would have SKYROCKETED tbh

Pain of fame1

Stop. Leaks don't help to sell more. And ARTPOP have good promo the first months, then she stopped which did hurt the sales.

Stop. Leaks create a big buzz and it makess the record spread on internet. It didnt have good promo..gaga couldnt even dance weell  during the promo era and perfomrances were a mess because of her depression and the ****ing blackash

Pain of fame1

tbh the leak was the best promo the album got, and how outrageous Madonna's response to the leak was also fueled pre-orders. She truly turned something negative into something positive. If ARTPOP had leaked that early and Gaga would have gotten bat-**** crazy about that, the pre-orders would have SKYROCKETED tbh

Thanks :saira:  THIS IS THE ****ING TRUE MADGE FANS DONT WANT TO ACEPT

Zsolti

Except this isn't a full album and she didn't buy every ad space on iTunes nor 500 payola articles.

:udidnt:  :nooo:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

chris777

Stop. Leaks create a big buzz and it makess the record spread on internet. It didnt have good promo..gaga couldnt even dance weell  during the promo era and perfomrances were a mess because of her depression and the ****ing blackash

Stop.

Leaks do make a buzz on internet, where many of those people download music illegally or stream it.

Promo was there at the start and you can't deny it, whatever you decide to think the performances were bad or good that's you opinion.

Supersonic

Well leaks don't help sell. How the artist handles the leak is a make or break factor. To be honest I was actually intrigued to see what leaked, why Madonna was so mad about it and curious how the finished tracks would sound. If I was a bit more interested in her, I would have pre-ordered.

Do you do anything other than post flamebait in madonna and katy threads

Just sayin'.

Even with promo she will fail to reach ARTPOP opening numbers unless her team pulls another gimmick like "bundlign" (aka giving away) free copies with each tour ticket sold like last time. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

inuborg

No matter what, you will have people laughing at the numbers, and people admiring the accomplishment 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived