πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why doesn't Gaga care about her perfume?

degenerate

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

I so disagree with everyone saying this fragrance is lacking in comparison to Fame, I genuinely think its much better. And I also doubt its because she wants nothing to do with old management although in a way that could make sense. Idk in celebrity fragrance world theres fragrances that they market to hell and then theres the ones they release quietly that don't get much promotional attention. I guess this is just hers that falls in that category, but at the same time IT HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED IN THE US YET. All signs point to no promotion but we can't really say anything until january passes. So hold your horses.

And that's why I strongly dislike celebrity perfumes. They are poorly made, chemical little things with no relation to the star lending it its name. It's all about the money, Fame wasn't any better in terms of composition and quality.

Β 

In terms of quality I agree with this, all celebrity perfumes are just extensions of the celeb's brand to make some extra bank off their name. But at the same time I kind of enjoy delving into the celebrity perfume world as much as niche fragrances. And as far as celeb perfumes go I think Gaga has done a good job of differentiating herself from the more cliche routes.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It hasn't even come out in the US yet :madge:

...Δ±llΔ±llΔ± c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m Δ±llΔ±llΔ±...

degenerate

it's just a perfume why should she care

Because it's hers? :rip:

It hasn't even come out in the US yet :madge:

Six days

SPARTACUS

LOL The promo is coming next week. If y'all bothered to follow Haus Labs on twitter you'd know.

GURN9JD.png

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

degenerate

It has her name on it. That doesn't mean she was involved in its creation

Are we talking about Gags or Britney? :rip: Why do you think it's so normal for Lady Gaga to flat-out ignore a part of her career?

Are we talking about Gags or Britney? :rip: Why do you think it's so normal for Lady Gaga to flat-out ignore a part of her career?

"part of her career" haha it's a cash cow, nothing more

I found the EDG tester in a huge stand inside the arena when she performed the artRAVE here in Milan did they do the same for the other dates?

She was forced to release it and she has no creative input in it

They are just using her name to sell a cheap product

Teal Ambition

I don't think she had much involvement in this fragrance than she did with FAME

This. I think the company did more of the work whereas with FAME she was pretty involved with everything. And also the whole old management thing.

Since they confirmed theres future fragrances to come, shes probably going to get involved in them more and have proper releases then.

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

This. I think the company did more of the work whereas with FAME she was pretty involved with everything. And also the whole old management thing.

Since they confirmed theres future fragrances to come, shes probably going to get involved in them more and have proper releases then.

Hopefully.Β  :ohno:

Vernier

I always felt like FAME was something she wanted to do, while Eau De Gags was something she was made to do, maybe by the label due to the success of FAME :shrug:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived