đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Porcelain Black's album leaks!

Arne

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

her old work yes but that was before she signed onto RedOne's label and when she signed with him she was then Porcelain Black. But oh that could be her timeline on twitter was a mess with retweets and pointing things out and vetting...I don't blame her but I hope the label she's with now things work out better

all i know is that she tweeted hinting that they leaked her work she's been doing 

she subtweeted them

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all i know is that she tweeted hinting that they leaked her work she's been doing 

she subtweeted them

RedOne was the only one with the tracks...so yeah it's pretty clear he leaked them.

She didn't even have access to her released singles.

BuzzcutSeason

RedOne was the only one with the tracks...so yeah it's pretty clear he leaked them.

She didn't even have access to her released singles.

i know i agree with you, i saw all the tweets.

It's messed up and kind of comedic.

i know i agree with you, i saw all the tweets.

It's messed up and kind of comedic.

He should've just leaked the rest of the PATT in HQ and the last 3-4 from Mannequin Factory. Now we have an incomplete album

I love the album, apparently it's not really her style but I know nothing of her prior to this and her earlier work.

I'm a virgin basically

the fame teas

Wait... so, is 'La Dee Da Dee' the finished version of 'Naughty Naughty' or is it an early demo of 'Naughty Naughty'? 

artpopthisway

Wait... so, is 'La Dee Da Dee' the finished version of 'Naughty Naughty' or is it an early demo of 'Naughty Naughty'? 

early demo. She performed it early 2011 then changed it to naughty naughty.

early demo. She performed it early 2011 then changed it to naughty naughty.

Thank you! :)

I hate how some of the songs included in the album leak are old tracks. I feel like they are not actually supposed to be on the album, so it feels weird labeling them under 'Mannequin Factory'. 

artpopthisway

Thank you! :)

I hate how some of the songs included in the album leak are old tracks. I feel like they are not actually supposed to be on the album, so it feels weird labeling them under 'Mannequin Factory'. 

I don't think the album ever had an official tracklist set. If it would have been officially released i don't think half of these songs would be on it.

Archived