Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kendrick Lamar to Iggy Azalea: "God Wants You Here"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic

Omg it's gonna be so much fun watching you pressed as a burnt pancake haters SEETHE  :thetea:

He's right and ya'll can just sit yo ass down and change the channel when Iggy's next hit comes up on the radio/TV

200_s.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Kendrick seems like a really nice person, like idk much about his music, but he seems like a nice person from what I know about him.

I personally am not an Iggy fan, but this hate has to stop.... :awkney:

1. She is obviously NOT a Racist, she said something a long time ago, but remember Gaga called Madonna "retarded" once, do we still use that against her no... :awkney:

2. Iggy is talented, maybe not as much as her peers, but she is talented

3. Instead of Azealia saying Racism is the reason she flopped, did she ever consider that her rude, evil, Satanic, demonic, nasty attitude may have been the reason or her poor work ethic? Racism is really not as big as people and the media make it up to be tbh & no I am not being some ignorant ass hoe, it's true :awkney:

However I do prefer Azealia as an artist, but her mouth just kills it for me, like how it killed her cances on being on ARTPOP :giggle:

BringDaNoize

That's what any normal person would say. She's ok, let her be. Unlike bitter unsuccessful acts, he's not like 'OMFG SHE'S WHITE LET'S BURN HER'

He's very polite and a nice person. Loves it.

inuborg

Kendrick seems like a really nice person, like idk much about his music, but he seems like a nice person from what I know about him.

I personally am not an Iggy fan, but this hate has to stop.... :awkney:

1. She is obviously NOT a Racist, she said something a long time ago, but remember Gaga called Madonna "retarded" once, do we still use that against her no... :awkney:

2. Iggy is talented, maybe not as much as her peers, but she is talented

3. Instead of Azealia saying Racism is the reason she flopped, did she ever consider that her rude, evil, Satanic, demonic, nasty attitude may have been the reason or her poor work ethic? Racism is really not as big as people and the media make it up to be tbh & no I am not being some ignorant ass hoe, it's true :awkney:

However I do prefer Azealia as an artist, but her mouth just kills it for me, like how it killed her cances on being on ARTPOP :giggle:

*facepalm

First why make this about Azealia?

Secondly, Azealia never said she flopped, because she didn't. 

Third Azealia has been working her ASS off touring the world and working on FOUR albums at once. Fantasea, Broke With Expensive Taste, Fantasea 2 and Business and Pleasure, so don't say she has a bad work ethic.

Fourth, Azealia has a problem with the injustice to blacks and their culture and art and selves more than anything tangle sales number.

And lastly Racism is a VERY big problem in America and its very ignorant to say it isn't. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

And lastly Racism is a VERY big problem in America and its very ignorant to say it isn't.

It hasn't prevented blacks from totally dominating rap for the 25 years it's  been big business.

I think yelling "racism" at every problem blacks face can obscure deeper problems, like over-militarized policing and poverty, which require inter-racial solutions. 

Vernier

Did he speak to God to personally find out his/her opinion on Iggy Azalea? tina.gif

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

NewYorkCity

That's what any normal person would say. She's ok, let her be. Unlike bitter unsuccessful acts, he's not like 'OMFG SHE'S WHITE LET'S BURN HER'

He's very polite and a nice person. Loves it.

Tbh. :tea:

TheOriginalOne

Racism is really not as big as people and the media make it up to be tbh & no I am not being some ignorant ass hoe, it's true :awkney:

That has to be one of the most privileged things I've ever read on this site.

wgnPUyc.gif

inuborg

That has to be one of the most privileged things I've ever read on this site.

wgnPUyc.gif

This, but I didn't want to say that lol 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

That has to be one of the most privileged things I've ever read on this site.wgnPUyc.gif

Homo-Latino? Privileged? :awkney:

I've never faced any real racism in life even at snobby suburban schools and **** or with cops, it's really not as big as we make it to be, it still obviously exists, but realistically if you get called the N word in public, you will be defended... Racism has been a dead belief for a long time now.

"Over the span of more than a decade, 2,151 whites died by being shot by police compared to 1,130 blacks."

But that's none of my business :giggle:

HarryTheNight

He's right. Let her do her thing. If you don't like her, don't ****ing listen to her. It's seriously that simple.

tumblr_mxxf0gUj2i1qbpemeo2_r1_250.gif tumblr_mxxf0gUj2i1qbpemeo1_r1_250.gif

agree! extra points for you for using these flawless gifs and quote 

Archived