Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Justin Bieber for Calvin Klein without photoshop: is it legit?

RBNLM

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

i knew it was at least a little photoshopped when i first saw it, they made him bigger than lara stone which is laughable lol. cuz you know, men have to always be bigger than the woman!!! 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde

Everytime I see him I feel this urgent need to puke my lungs. Expected more from Calvin Klein.

RainingOnMe
i think its fake... he looks really disproportionate .. but not in actual pictures of him
because it is fake :toofunny: look at the underwear shadow that was stretched when someone tried to put his body parts in using liquify in photoshop....

because it is fake :toofunny: look at the underwear shadow that was stretched when someone tried to put his body parts in using liquify in photoshop....

mess :toofunny: and its sad that people actually trust "breatheheavy" :lmao:

AgusPop

idk but anyway

https://twitter.com/LGMonsterFacts/status/552705002062761984

This :toofloppy:

Who cares if its photoshopped or not, hes still hot.

Its not like Gaga never uses photoshop...

Lady-Gaga-Versace_FTAPE.COM_.jpg

I don't think people are pointing fingers at him for using photoshop, but rather because he's suing a site for potentially "exposing" him. Gaga uses photoshop, but she's never sued anyone for posting the originals that show how different the edited photo really is.

Either way, I think the use of photoshop in these types of ways is really disgusting. To work on lighting and colors and whatnot, sure. But when you change the shape of a human being...it doesn't seem genuine. If I'm looking at a photo of Gaga, Bieber, Beyonce, anyone, I want to see who THEY are.

Archived