Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Video: Sam Smith singing in the shower

Coop

Featured Posts

is it just me or does he sound a bit like james blake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p6PcFFUm5I

It's not just you. I thought they were the same artist when I first heard Sam. :flop:

Blue Jeans

You guys are so shallow... you kinda make me sick

oh he got a "hot" guy of course he's after his fame and money because yeah that's the most important thing in the world right ?

What about Love ? what about being a decent human being and seeing beyond appearence ? No you're all right, it must be the money and the fame.... :fail:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

disneyhigh

You guys are so shallow... you kinda make me sick

oh he got a "hot" guy of course he's after his fame and money because yeah that's the most important thing in the world right ?

What about Love ? what about being a decent human being and seeing beyond appearence ? No you're all right, it must be the money and the fame.... :fail:

well... I dont condone it but most gay men are shallow as ****, Case in point: this thread, While we all want to believe that he truly does love him but if Sam SMith was an average joe on the street, people would still be questioning how he got a boyfriend like that unfortunately. 

NewYorkCity

how on earth did he get that man

well, that man used to post on IG like once a month/two months, and during the last week he posts something everyday.

There you have it.

TRILL MONSTER

how on earth did he get that man

He's such a generic twink ....

Won't take it all cause it might hurt his little behind .....

That's why I only mess with daddy's

:classy:

Probglum

I'm sorry, but in my opinion, he's not that great of a singer...

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Archived