Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What would it take for you to stop being a Gaga fan?

Jed

Featured Posts

If I find out that she actually a nasty person who doesn't care about her fans, and it was all a show.

Agreed. I think willful ignorance is dangerous. Everyone should be critical thinkers when it comes to consuming any types of media. Aka not blindly following everything gaga does. You can still love her, but not recognizing problematic, racist, terrible attributes/behavior....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ByeBye49

If she physically attacked me and caused me to never walk again. :emma:

I would probably listen to Aura in hospital, just not like her. :madge:

Brooke Hoegan

one more album/era with music I don't like / music that isn't at most what she is capable of / or messy

I'm not gonna wait forever for a bit of success she deserves

Creyk

If she continued wasting her talent making bad music like Jazz (don't come and say that it's not bad, I have my opinion you can have yours)

I already don't care about her, if she keeps doing bad music with the next album, I'm done with her

I don't even come to this site because of Gaga anymore but for the entertainment section and general charts discussion

If she became cannibal or rape a dog or shoots someone im close with in the sternum. Also i probs wouldnt like her anymore if she stuck pinecones up me bum. Ohh if she dated either busta rhymes or michael keaton

i stopped being a fan with born this way album

why are you here then  :bye:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

SpaceAce

If she became a liar or if she was intentionally cruel in some way it would probably really affect how I think of her.

Comments about how she could be exploiting her fanbase are super ridiculous though. If she was exploitng her fanbase, this would mean she takes and gives nothing in return, which obviously not true. She has given a lot of her time, resources and attention to her fans and the things that are important to us.

Gaga alienated herself from much of the gp by sharing stories about her struggles just so her fans could relate to her and find strength in her. Pop stars like Taylor Swift and Katy Perry have benefited from maintaining their perfect image and they still easily get away with pandering to different groups like the lgbt community or disbaled children. Gaga, not so much. GP is always going to think Gaga is a fake because how strong her hold is over her fan base. But we know better.

thefamefatale

Nothing tbh. I like her work whether it's all fake and she's actually a jihadist working for ISIS. I'm full on brainwashed. 

This tbh lmfao so true

don't be a drag

Archived