💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Chasing Time is Climbing Up the Hot Dance Club Charts

inuborg

Featured Posts

inuborg

Hot Dance Club Charts :toofunny:

For one day, just one ****ing day can you not be a hating ass twerp
I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For one day, just one ****ing day can you not be a hating ass twerp

No I can't actually. Since you guys want to constantly hate on Iggy, I'll continue to rain on the parade of success that is charting on the Hot Dance Club Charts :hehe: and continue being a hating ass twerp :)

for an indie artist growing at a steady paste IS an Achievement. She will be on the top 100 soon. And she can do it without a label

For an indie artist selling the amount of records digitally with a surprise release that she sold was an achievement. These charts aren't, it's very easy to chart on Hot Dance Club Charts.

No I can't actually. Since you guys want to constantly hate on Iggy, I'll continue to rain on the parade of success that is charting on the Hot Dance Club Charts :hehe: and continue being a hating ass twerp :)

we don't Hate on her like that. And I'm reporting you as we speak :yes:
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

we don't Hate on her like that. And I'm reporting you as we speak :yes:

Yes you guys do though :wtf: go a head report me, I don't care. If you guys can shade and talk **** about Iggy in threads related to her, then I can do the same for Azealia :)

Also considering Neon Hitch was #1 twice on Hot Dance Charts and Natalia Kills was top ten three times that proves that she's charts aren't important and aren't hard to obtain as nobody even knows who those two are.

inuborg

For an indie artist selling the amount of records digitally with a surprise release that she sold was an achievement. These charts aren't, it's very easy to chart on Hot Dance Club Charts.

If its that easy, then lets see you do it.....

not really. :) and a lot of people don't know about the song which is why it's not charting on the hot 100

If its that easy, then lets see you do it.....

I'm not a singer or rapper dip **** :awkney: such a stupid argument

inuborg

I'm not a singer or rapper dip **** :awkney: such a stupid argument

No, if its so easy to get on the dance charts then come on lets go. Im wait for you being debut.

Funny how you spend so much time hating on a much superior artist :smh:

No, if its so easy to get on the dance charts then come on lets go. Im wait for you being debut.Funny how you spend so much time hating on a much superior artist :smh:

It is easy :wtf: stop being deluded. You're acting like this accomplishment actually maters when it doesn't. Like I said I'm not a singer or rapper, clearly I have no interest in being on the dance charts :awkney:

inuborg

It is easy :wtf: stop being deluded. You're acting like this accomplishment actually maters when it doesn't. Like I said I'm not a singer or rapper, clearly I have no interest in being on the dance charts :awkney:

You're the one who is deluded. You're vision is clouded with hatred! Now begone! Run along now...

We get it you hate Azealia...go away

Yes you guys do though :wtf: go a head report me, I don't care. If you guys can shade and talk **** about Iggy in threads related to her, then I can do the same for Azealia :)

Also considering Neon Hitch was #1 twice on Hot Dance Charts and Natalia Kills was top ten three times that proves that she's charts aren't important and aren't hard to obtain as nobody even knows who those two are.

This is Azealia's first US billboard charting with a single so this is still an achievement.

What kind of low budget shade...

It doesn't matter how she much the video costs. The 212 video was made for 35 dollars when Azealia had NOTHING and it has over 81 million views on youtube right now.

Azealia is independent doing this on her own, funding it all herself and is doing a fantastic job. She put together an amazing video in a short amount of video and it doesn't matter how much it cost. It has great effects, nice outfits with meaningful allusions, and even choreography for the first time for her. The song is great, the video is great and she looks amazing in it. So you can politely step to the left with your ignorant ass, unnecessary ass, insignificant ass comment.

drag dem haters to the pits of hell

nadando.gif

yas

ARTPOPisaChoice

I'm so glad she's working her way up a US chart, even if it is the Hot Dance Club Charts. She's an indie artist working her way up and I know she'll enter the Hot 100 soon. Maybe she'll never have a huge hit, but I feel like she'll have a steady stream of Top 80-Top 60 songs.

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Archived