💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna talks Paris terror attack

Dolev

Featured Posts

Wasn't the mocking of Prophet of Islam made a year ago or more? Wasn't Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi cartoon published just days ago? Why no one talks about that, motivation comes from IS and mocking their leader, not the religion. Some of the things they were yelling is speculation.

They also killed 2 people with muslim names, fully integrated, so how does that fit in *all muslims hate West, all immigrants out* ?

You pushed the wrong quote bottom because I never said those things.

:bye:

The pen is mightier than the sword. Ever heard of that?

Did I blame only Charlie Hebdo? Oops, but I really do not care if top editors for publishing companies that spew the same kind of garbage are killed. All they do is normalize bigotry and racism while passing it off as "just a joke"

If they were referring to a group of muslims, then they shouldn't put in bold letters: Islam.

Stop trying to defend this garbage publication. 

This thread is about Madonna showing her respect for those victims and tragic facts, enter in this thread and claim those things is pure flamebait and being disrespectful. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is about Madonna showing her respect for those victims and tragic facts, enter in this thread and claim those things is pure flamebait and being disrespectful. 

It was on topic. I clearly didn't agree with her response on the matter.

You pushed the wrong quote bottom because I never said those things.

:bye:

I didn't say that you said those things. Those who did will recognize themselves. You just wrote about that magazine mocking religion and I just wanted to add that motivations might come from somewhere else. That was more like an info and your opinion on that. Nothing else.

FreePalestine

Jonna Lee

"We must respect ALL religions!"

Like scientology? Like the westboro baptist church?

Beliefs should be challenged, beliefs should never be "respected" as untouchable.

I agree with her general sentiment. Ignorance breeds intolerance, respect human life.

whats so bad about scientology

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

You want to talk Crusades, we can bring up Muslims attempting to invade France in the 700's. The attacked France first!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

(Actually all that is ancient history, I'm talking about the last few decades when Islamic extremism and terrorism have been on the rise.)

Except the Crusades devolved into senseless conquests of violence by the Catholic church against Muslims particularly.

whats so bad about scientology

So many things.

The fact that people have to pay thousands of dollars to rise up in the ranks of scientology, the auditing processes that collect personal information from people within the religion that can be used to smear them if they leave the church, many scientology members are discouraged and banned from receiving psychiatric care if they are experiencing issues with mental illness, the brainwashing, the requirement for members to sever relationships with family who leave or criticise the church, the stalking and harassment of people who leave or criticise the church. 

Scientology is a dangerous cult.

"We must respect ALL religions!"

Like scientology? Like the westboro baptist church?

Beliefs should be challenged, beliefs should never be "respected" as untouchable.

I agree with her general sentiment. Ignorance breeds intolerance, respect human life.

WBT - cult, not a religion

WBT - cult, not a religion

There isn't much of a difference. The Westboro Baptist Church is a church, it is a denomination of Christianity which is a major world religion.

http://instagram.com/p/xnfP0omESm/

Love this photo from Mario Testino-Says it all. #jesuischarlie #livingforlove

Love madonna!!

Yes.

Truly disgusting.  :wtf:

She always makes statesments on issues like this.

I'm surprised why gaga hasn't made one

Archived