💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna talks Paris terror attack

Dolev

Featured Posts

Nowhere in my post did I mention nor imply any stance on the concept of freedom of speech.

Besides, I'm not making a profit off of painting minority groups in a negative light and being excused because it's "satire" 

Again, also in there, they did the same with their own culture, french social and political issues, catholic, Pope and other religious in the same way, you can disagree with their ways but at least show some respect for the death of those people, they were always human beings and every person deserves to be free to express what they were thinking. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nowhere in my post did I mention nor imply any stance on the concept of freedom of speech.

Besides, I'm not making a profit off of painting minority groups in a negative light and being excused because it's "satire" 

A stance was implied.

It's one thing to approve censorship, another to say you don't care if people are violently murdered.

If your point is anti-racism, you are wrongly equating with satire on a religion with racism.

By that logic one could certainly see the killers are much more racist/xenophobic than the cartoonists. Intolerance of basic Westrern liberal rights = "racism" against white Europeans (if satirizing Islam can be called racist).

Again, also in there, they did the same with their own culture, french social and political issues, catholic, Pope and other religious in the same way, you can disagree with their ways but at least show some respect for the death of those people, they were always human beings and every person deserves to be free to express what they were thinking. 

If you compare the things they said about things belonging to their culture and the things said about muslims and other minorities, there's a clear difference. 

I'm not going to show respect for the deaths of people who contributed to the bullying, harassment, and deaths of millions of people in the western world. 

Psychedelic

"Killing in the name of God is man's idea."

I like that.

The promotional hashtags diminish some of her sincerity, though. It's just not appropriate and doesn't even make sense. This would be a fine message without them.

MTE!

Yes.

Truly disgusting.  :wtf:

You're not giving an opinion, you just wanna bash Madonna for whatever reason... Pathetic!!! :wtf:

If you compare the things they said about things belonging to their culture and the things said about muslims and other minorities, there's a clear difference. 

I'm not going to show respect for the deaths of people who contributed to the bullying, harassment, and deaths of millions of people in the western world. 

You definitely don't know what you are talking about :wtf: :wtf: 

A stance was implied.

It's one thing to approve censorship, another to say you don't care if people are violently murdered.

If your point is anti-racism, you are wrongly equating with satire on a religion with racism.

By that logic one could certainly see the killers are much more racist/xenophobic than the cartoonists. Intolerance of basic Westrern liberal rights = "racism" against white Europeans (if satirizing Islam can be called racist).

That's not what racism is. Please open a book. 

You definitely don't know what you are talking about :wtf:  :wtf:

If you really think the garbage they publish affects no one, you're sorely mistaken.

It's not okay to paint all Muslims with the tired, old image of a "humorless barbarian" If you think this event reinforces that stereotype, you need to maybe realize that the actions of a few do not represent the ideals of all. Especially when the book that one cites their morals from clearly states the reprehensible act of murder. 

If you really think the garbage they publish affects no one, you're sorely mistaken.

What about Muslim leaders who say things that might be considered anti-Euopean, or apologies for religious violence, or incitements to ethnic discord? What you mind if vigilantes killed them and French people were okay with it?

It's not okay to paint all Muslims with the tired, old image of a "humorless barbarian" If you think this event reinforces that stereotype, you need to maybe realize that the actions of a few do not affect the actions of all. Especially when the book that one cites their morals from clearly states the reprehensible act of murder. 

They didn't kill people for sure.

All the Occidental medias tend to portrait in a certain way that culture, you can't blame only them and this is not an excuse to start to kill people in journals, offices, ecc, like I said other religions or people were being portrayed by them in the same way but nobody made a big deal for it. 

I don't think that were referring to all 'the muslims' but a certainly category. 

What about Muslim leaders who say things that might be considered anti-Euopean, or apologies for religious violence, or incitements to ethnic discord? What you mind if vigilantes killed them and French people were okay with it?

Exactly. 

What? 

Are Muslim leaders supposed to be nice when the western world constantly demonizes them? You're acting like the western world is innocent by any means. 

All the Occidental medias tend to portrait in a certain way that culture, you can't blame only them and this is not an excuse to start to kill people in journals, offices, ecc, like I said other religions or people were being portrayed by them in the same way but nobody made a big deal for it. 

I don't think that were referring to all 'the muslims' but a certainly category. 

The pen is mightier than the sword. Ever heard of that?

Did I blame only Charlie Hebdo? Oops, but I really do not care if top editors for publishing companies that spew the same kind of garbage are killed. All they do is normalize bigotry and racism while passing it off as "just a joke"

If they were referring to a group of muslims, then they shouldn't put in bold letters: Islam.

Stop trying to defend this garbage publication. 

Exactly.

Wasn't the mocking of Prophet of Islam made a year ago or more? Wasn't Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi cartoon published just days ago? Why no one talks about that, motivation comes from IS and mocking their leader, not the religion. Some of the things they were yelling is speculation.

They also killed 2 people with muslim names, fully integrated, so how does that fit in *all muslims hate West, all immigrants out* ?

FreePalestine

"Ignorance breeds Intolerance and fear"

"Killing in the name of God is man's idea."

these statements :legend:  :worship2:

so true

slay madonna

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

What? 

Are Muslim leaders supposed to be nice when the western world constantly demonizes them? You're acting like the western world is innocent by any means. 

The main reason some demonize them is because of their past history of being far from nice.

Mostly extremist Muslims demonize themselves though their own demonic acts. It's events in the news, not cartoons. The most damaging caricature is the one drawn by the terrorists who attacked Charlie.

The main reason some demonize them is because of their past history of being far from nice.

Mostly extremist Muslims demonize themselves though their own demonic acts. It's events in the news, not cartoons

And Western history is any better? Muslims are demonized since the crusades. And even ME Christians weren't spared from the blood thirsty crusaders.

FreePalestine

Mostly extremist Muslims demonize themselves though their own demonic acts. It's events in the news, not cartoons 

What past history of being far from nice? Do you need an actual history lesson all the way back to the "Holy" Crusades?

You do realize that people read political cartoons and take on the idea that all Muslims act like this? 

Archived