Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna talks Paris terror attack

Dolev

Featured Posts

Paper Planes

"This is a tragedy but not as disastrous as when #rebelheart leaked and I was artistically raped! True #rebelhearts like Jesus and MLK would not want either of those things to happen but they did!"

delete it fat

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a protest on free speech in response to the Charlie Hebdo magazine shooting. The shooting was against a satirical newspaper that posted a cartoon depicting Muhammad. The shooting was done by Islamic extremists in response to the cartoon

.http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-07/charlie-hebdo-satirical-newspaper-shooting-paris-12-killed/6005524

ofc I know. I just don't understand why does the sign say "I am Charlie." (That's what it means right?) like why do you say that?

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

darkwolf

ofc I know. I just don't understand why does the sign say "I am Charlie." (That's what it means right?) like why do you say that?

Charlie hebdo is the name of the magazine, and saying I am Charlie means that you are hurt as much as the people who were attacked (it's a metaphor ofc), it's just an expression in french to show that you support and stand with someone.

If you remember when Malala was shot, people here were saying "Nous sommes tous Malala" to show their support.

:applause: :applause: :applause: Queen

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Bellatrix

Well, I'm pretty sure now that Madonna could save a child from a pedophile and still get bashed by the Gaga fans

androiduser

Well, I'm pretty sure now that Madonna could save a child from a pedophile and still get bashed by the Gaga fans

The problem is that she would probably do a live coverage of the event, write a song about it featuring the latest hot rapper, talk about it with a fake British accent, design a fashion collection inspired by the child etc.

That's why she gets bashed.

Nice to see her speaking out against terrorism for once, instead of equating John McCain and Marine Le Pen with Nazis.

Je Suis Charlie is truer in her mouth than most, because if she lived out the peak of her career in today's religious/political climate, there is a chance she herself would end up on a hit list.

Charlie Hebdo is a disgusting publication. 

I honestly do not care that those people died, they cooperated in publishing racist and xenophobic garbage. To excuse that by saying it's just "satire" is completely missing the point. 

Charlie Hebdo is a disgusting publication. 

I honestly do not care that those people died, they cooperated in publishing racist and xenophobic garbage. To excuse that by saying it's just "satire" is completely missing the point. 

If that's your position on free speech, why should anyone on the other side care if some right wing skinhead beats the crap out of you?

If that's your position on free speech, why should anyone on the other side care if some right wing skinhead beats the crap out of you?

Nowhere in my post did I mention nor imply any stance on the concept of freedom of speech.

Besides, I'm not making a profit off of painting minority groups in a negative light and being excused because it's "satire" 

I have a feeling you're on of those.

FreePalestine

Psychedelic

this

The problem is that she would probably do a live coverage of the event, write a song about it featuring the latest hot rapper, talk about it with a fake British accent, design a fashion collection inspired by the child etc.

That's why she gets bashed.

mess... mainly because half of that is what Gaga actually does!!!

Archived