💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sia talks about pedophilia

Yanko

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

I thought of it while watching the video...

I didn't say anything because OBVIOUSLY it wasn't the intention and it never crossed my mind as that, it's just that I got that feeling from SOME parts.

But of course it wasn't about that lol

She didn't have to say anything, or apologise. She's lovely :sara:

gagaisitalian

I'm happy she apologized, yet still didn't give out the full meaning (father/daughter). She just doesn't care about people who aren't willing to understand.

River

The people who said pedophilia, probably are the pedophiles.

If you see a girl and a mature guy dancing and it makes you think about s-x - you have a problem.

The video made me cry, I saw a good vision of what was going on in my head when I suffered from depression..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

inuborg

She didn't have to apologize, but I guess its nice that she did

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

TRILL MONSTER

I think because of the proximity and their near nudity that people assume it's s-xual. Pedophilia, whatever.

Sia is so good. She didn't need to apologize yet she did. :applause:

Holy Chanteuse :applause:

Patron Saint of Dancers with wigs :applause:

Why do you use that font ?

Why do you use that font ?

I want to be remembered. In a bad way or good way. If not, I'm just a boring ass member.

You won't notice me unless I'm hot you could jack off to or someone interesting.

I'm sorry if you're disturbed by this.

ryhanna

Cool of her to apologise. I didn't see anything remotely s-xual in the video, personally. I interpreted it as an older person and a younger person playing animalistic roles. They're stuck in a cage, playing together, getting to know each other. One breaks free, the other is unable to. He has to let his friend go. Kind of sad, really. 

:shrug:

Lona Delery

I actually expected pedophilia comments under the vid. Some people... :smh:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

TRILL MONSTER

I want to be remembered. In a bad way or good way. If not, I'm just a boring ass member.

You won't notice me unless I'm hot you could jack off to or someone interesting.

I'm sorry if you're disturbed by this.

No it cool lol

but that font makes me think of a book and I read it in a proper English way in my mind lol

Vernier

She didn't have to apologize, but I guess its nice that she did

This. I wish she'd just stated that it wasn't, then said what the vid was supposed to convey and move on

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Evan Peters

Nice seeing her apologize for other's own ignorance. I'm glad she didn't explain the actual meaning of the video. There's a few theories floating around that are interesting. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived